23.09.2000 Peoria, AZ, Peoria Sport's Complex

KEDG Radio Show -> KEDG's That Damn Show '00

30.11.2000 Providence, RI, Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel

WBRU Radio Show -> WBRU's 31st Birthday Bash

15.12.2000 Phoenix, AZ, Celebrity Theatre

KUPD Radio Show -> KUPD's Red Christmas Party

Added page:

23.09.2000 Peoria, AZ, Peoria Sport's Complex, KEDG's "That Damn Show '00"

- Stage One: Deftones, Papa Roach, Pennywise, Orgy, MXPX, Fenix TX, Face To Face, Waterface (!).

Stage Two: Incubus, POD, Hed PE, 8 Stops 7, Linkin Park, Chronic Future, PHD, Shawn Johnson & The Foundation.

Source | Source

30.11.2000 Providence, RI, Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, WBRU's 31st Birthday Bash

Edited note:

- Orgy also played this show with Linkin Park, along with a few other bands.

->

- Other acts: Orgy, Disturbed, Vast

Added page:

14.12.2000 Tucson, AZ, Rialto Theatre, KFMA Radio Show

01. Forgotten

02. A Place for my head

03. Papercut

04. In The End

05. With You

06. Runaway

07. -not identified by reviewer-

08. One Step Closer

- The 7th song was not identified by reviewer:

"After about a half-hour set change LP came out and started off with "Forgotten" and the crowd was singing along with Mike and Chester. The crowd up front wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, I was quite comfortable in the pit area. The set consisted of "A Place for my head", "Papercut", "In The End", "With You", "runaway", a new song which I haven't heard before."

Most likely it was 'And One'. Or did they premier 'My December' a few days before KROQ AAC ?

Source

07.12.2001 San Jose, CA, Compaq Center, LIVE 105's Not So Silent Night

Added note:

- Other acts: P.O.D, Puddle of Mudd, System of a Down, Alien Ant Farm, Sum41, AFI.

Source

Added page:

2002.02.01 Chicago, IL, UIC Pavillion

- During some of the songs Chester and Mike crowd surfed.

- Both Dave Draiman (vocalist) and Dan Donegan (guitarist) of Disturbed

were spotted in the crowd, watching Linkin Park.

- Members of Cypress Hill came out on One Step Closer.

Source

Added page:

2002.02.02 Madison, WI, Alliant Energy Center Memorial Coliseum

- Members Of Cypress Hill and Adema came out on One Step Closer

Source

Added page:

2002.02.22 Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Arena

- 'Runaway' was stopped three times as Chester shouted out

"If someone falls, fucking pick them up. We gotta respect each other out there".

- All members of Adema, Cypress Hill, X-Ecutioners and DJ Z-trip came out on 'One Step Closer'.

- Special guests X-Ecutioners came out on "It's Going Down". This was the third performance ever of this song.

Source

2002.02.05 Dayton, OH, Nutter Center

Added note:

- All members of Adema and Cypress Hill came out on 'One Step Closer"

Source

2002.02.08 Uniondale, NY, Nassau Coliseum

Added note:

- At one point Joe Hahn jumped onto the stage from seven-foot platform

where his records and sampling equipment were located.

Source

2002.02.24 Las Vegas, NV, Thomas & Mack Center

Added note:

- 5 fights occured at the show. A few of the fights ended up with drunken men running through the floor, some ended with others falling off the balcony area and onto the floor, others ended with the members just being thrown into the floor.

Source

27.08.2004 East Troy, WI, Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Added note:

- Bert McCracken of The Used came out and sang on 'Faint'.

Source

And the info I don't know what to do with:

10.12.1998 Los Angeles, CA, Whisky A Go Go

Sugarcoat

HotRod Gang

Comic Strip

Xero

Corey Glover

Loose Angels

http://web.archive.org/web/19981203040625/...l/nmarquee.html

Visit this archieved fan-site.

There is a video download link listed as "LIVE | 09.05.00 Linkin Park - One Step Closer.ram", but the file is not in archive.

09.05.00 ?????

And from the news section of the same site:

02/12/01:

Linkin Park will be performing live at ROCKLINE at 8PM PST (11PM EST) today (February 12).

02/11/01

— The Pittburgh show on February 15th has moved to the Metropol from Club Laga. All Club Laga tickets will be honored.

— In New York, due to overwhelming demand, the February 21st show was moved from Irving Plaza to Roseland. All Irving Plaza tickets will be honored.

P.S. Some "Source" links might be broken, because I found some of them a long time ago.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2004 page: Fixed Pensacola date in red, shortened Hong Kong date so it fit properly.

-Collision Source 04 show date changed to the 18th instead of the 19th. We got the date from FTG, so I guess they had it wrong. The CC booklet says the 18th.

2003 page: Removed links to some of the canceled shows

2003.08.03 - Fixed some code issues.

Holy shit, amazing update. That is incredible.

Thanks, Mark!

http://lplive.net/cb.php

23.09.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium (Cyclefly show)

->

23.09.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium (Cyclefly and Puddle Of Mudd shows)

23.09.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium

Setlist:

xx. Control

Show notes:

- Chester performed 'Control' with Puddle Of Mudd.

Source

23.09.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium, European Headline Tour

Added notes:

- Chester performed 'Control' with Puddle Of Mudd.

- Puddle Of Mudd singer Wes came out on 'One Step Closer'.

Source

04.06.2001 London, England, Brixton Academy, US-to-Europe Tour

Edited setlist:

+ Cure For The Itch

Edited notes:

- After 'Runaway', Chester performed an acoustic version of a song that he wrote himself, called 'The Morning After' for the first time. This song would be played once more in 2001 - on September 12th in Berlin, Germany. 'The Morning After' was played again by Chester several times in 2005 with his cover band called Bucket Of Weenies. Shortly afterward, it was confirmed to be a song on his side project Dead By Sunrise's debut CD. The song was once again played in 2008 by Dead By Sunrise.

->

- Opening band: Lostprophets

- After "And One", Mike said: “We support free music, so go ahead - download that shit!”

- Finishing the main set with "Runaway", Chester re-emerges with an acoustic guitar and sits on a stool under the spotlight:

“I don’t want to see any more girls coming over this barrier looking like they’ve had the shit kicked out of them!”, he spits, “What happened to chivalry? You see someone fall down, you pick ‘em up!”. Offering crowd the choice between hearing his solo acoustic rendition of Jane’s Addiction’s "Jane Says" or one of his own compositions, the crowd elects the latter, and he strums his way through “The Morning After”, a song “written about sleeping in my car”. This song would be played once more in 2001 - on September 12th in Berlin, Germany. "The Morning After" was played again by Chester several times in 2005 with his cover band called Bucket Of Weenies. Shortly afterward, it was confirmed to be a song on his side project Dead By Sunrise's debut CD. The song was once again played in 2008 by Dead By Sunrise.

Source

29.07.2007 Mountain View, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Edited note:

- First performance of 'Cure For The Itch' since January 10th, 2001!

->

- First performance of 'Cure For The Itch' since June 4th, 2001!

Fixed code issue.

Roxy date corrected on official live and 2004summary.

15.02.2001 Pittsburgh - Added note about venue change.

21.02.2001 New York - Added note about venue change.

23.09.2001 Köln - Added note about venue change.

22.08.2007 Clarkston - Corrected info on source 3 about the interviews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09.06.2000 Los Angeles, CA, Coconut Teaser -> West Hollywood, CA, Coconut Teaszer

08.07.2000 Los Angeles, CA, Whisky A Go Go -> West Hollywood, CA, Whisky A Go Go

18.07.2004 Los Angeles, CA, The Roxy -> West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre

05.06.2007 St. Petersburg -> Санкт-Петербург (St. Petersburg)

06.06.2007 Moscow -> Москва (Moscow)

13.06.2008 Seinajoki -> Seinäjoki

24.06.2008 Istanbul -> İstanbul

25.06.2008 Athens -> Αθήνα (Athens)

13.07.2008 Québec City - Removed 'Canada' on the 2008 page

Added 'Canada' to all the canadian show pages

03.02.2001 San Bernardino, CA, National Orange Show Events Center

Dragon's Breath Festival - > Dragon Festival

Edited notes:

OLD:

- Cypress Hill played at the Festival too, and B-Real introduced LP to the stage.

- Videos were shown on Sound Advice TV of the show, including 'Papercut', 'Points of Authority', 'Crawling' and 'One Step Closer'.

NEW:

Show Notes:

- The festival consisted of two stages, each inside a separate hangar at the Events Center - Jade Chamber and Crimson Chamber. Between the two hangars many booths were set up promoting various radio stations and selling food, drink, and products ranging from T-shirts to CDs to water pipes. Bands that played in the Jade Chamber consisted mainly of electronica and turntablists, while groups in the Crimson Chamber consisted of live bands and hip-hop bands.

- Other acts: GZA, Kottonmouth Kings, Alien Ant Farm, B-Real with AK 1200, Supernatural and DJ Heretic, Jungle Brothers, DJ Mixmaster Mike, X-Ecutioners, Liquid Todd, Beatnuts, Taproot, Blackalicious, Shuvel, Planet Asia, Insolence, Ugly Duckling, Burning Star, Poet Name Life, D:Fuse, Jason Blakemore, Ron D Core, Thee-O and DJ Jedi.

- B-Real introduced LP to the stage.

Other Notes:

- Videos were shown on Sound Advice TV of the show, including 'Papercut', 'Points of Authority', 'Crawling' and 'One Step Closer'.

22.06.2001 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre, K-Rock's Dysfunctional Family Picnic 5

Added note:

- Other acts: Stone Temple Pilots, Janes Addiction, Staind, Blink 182, Papa Roach, Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, Crazy Town, Adema.

23.06.2001 Irvine, CA, Verizon Amphitheatre, 9th Annual KROQ Weenie Roast

Added note:

- Main Stage: Jane's Addiction, Blink-182, Stone Temple Pilots, Staind, 311 (w/ Shaquille O'Neal), Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Coldplay, The Cult, Disturbed, Crazy Town, Stabbing Westward.

Side Stage: Pennywise, New Found Glory, The Living End, Sum 41

wow - incredible again. A+ work, very nice job.

this means I'll need to start making updates again, heh. I better get with it....

also, I see what you mean jonas about the russian names. very very weird - noone that speaks english would figure that shit out. not sure what to do exactly, because if they can't understand it then that's not good either. I don't know if we should only fix some or what. maybe on the show page after it put like (Moscow) or something.

Fixed the sources and some other stuff in the Fort Minor section till the end of November. More to follow.

Would be nice if no one else is working on that section today.

Went through the whole Fort Minor section, corrected a lot of source stuff plus other flaws I noticed. Added samples for most of the TV stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.07.2003 Atlanta - Added page with setlist, setlist obtained from Pushmeaway.com

Added page:

04.05.2001 West Melbourne, VIC, Australia, Festival Hall, US-to-Europe Tour

Setlist:

01. With You

02. Runaway

03. Papercut

04. By Myself

05. Points Of Authority

06. High Voltage

07. Crawling

08. Pushing Me Away

09. And One

10. In The End

11. A Place For My Head

------------------------------

12. Forgotten

13. One Step Closer

Show Notes:

- It was the biggest headlining show they had played at that point.

- This is the first known show that the band had an encore break at.

14.05.2001 Tokyo, Japan, Zepp Tokyo, US-to-Europe Tour

Removed note:

- This is the first known show that the band had an encore break at. It is possible that they started doing it in Australia on the same tour, but we don't have any confirmation on it.

28.04.2001 Zephyr Hills, FL, Festival Park, Livestock Festival, US-to-Europe Tour

Added note:

- Other acts: Mudvayne, Disturbed, Systematic, Spineshank, The Offspring, Staind, (həd) p.e.

02.03.2002 Mexico City, Mexico, Foro Sol

Edited note

Old:

- Korn was also at this show.

New:

- Other acts: Korn, Static-X.

17.04.2001 Mesa, AZ, Mesa Community Amphitheatre (Opening for Crazy Town)

Added note:

- Other acts: Trik Turner, DJ Z-Trip.

EDIT:

18.02.2005 Anaheim, CA, Arrowhead Pond, Music For Relief

Added notes:

- The benefit concert raised over 1 million dollars for the rebuilding effort in South Asia and surrounding countries.

- Other acts: No Doubt, Jurassic 5, Story of the Year, The Crystal Method, Camp Freddy.

- Ozzy Osbourne was scheduled to appear, but due to a reported family emergency, he was unable to make it. Blink-182 were also supposed to perform, but dropped out with no explanation and only a couple of hours' notice.

- Guests: Alyssa Milano, Jared Leto, Davey Havok, Gavin Rossdale, Rob Zombie, Richard Patrick, Jason "Wee Man" Acuña, Gavin Rossdale, B-Real, Sen Dog.

Some of them performed with Camp Freddy.

- The evening also featured special educational video presentations about the disaster and relief efforts including a video documentary of Chester's recent visit to Phuket, Thailand and the outlying disaster area.

- You can view the event poster here.

02.07.2005 Philadelphia, PA, Museum of Art, Live 8 Concert

Added note:

- Other Acts: Kaiser Chiefs, En Vogue, Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Destiny's Child, Kanye West, Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff, Toby Keith, Dave Matthews Band, Alicia Keys, Toni Braxton, Black Ice, DJ Green Lantern, Def Leppard, Jars of Clay, Sarah McLachlan, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Rob Thomas, Stevie Wonder.

EDIT 2:

http://www.lplive.net/cb.php was edited and rearranged

09.08.2001 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre (Disturbed show)

Fixed some issues

-------.2001 CITY UNKNOWN, VENUE UNKNOWN (Stone Temple Pilots show)

Removed note:

This is the only known performance of Chester on 'Wonderful' live, so I wanted to include it in the Live Guide.

06.10.2006 San Francisco, CA, Warfield Theater, All Star Tribute (Camp Freddy show)

Fixed code issue

20.10.2006 Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County Performing Arts Center (Camp Freddy show)

Removed notes:

- Thanks to LESTAT for the find.

- Thanks to NotForNothing.net for the setlist and LESTAT for finding this web site.

08.11.2006 Los Angeles, CA, Whisky-A-Go-Go, The Doors 40th Anniversary Celebration

Fixed code issue

OLD:

01. Roadhouse Blues (w/Chester)

02. Break On Through (w/Chester)

03. Touch Me

04. People Are Strange (w/Chester)

05. LA Woman (w/Chester)

06. Light My Fire (w/Chester)

Show Notes:

- After 'Break On Through', Slash and Chester left the stage while Perry sang 'Touch Me'. Slash went home, and Chester came out to do three final songs to close the show.

- Two short videos shot from backstage exist for the first two songs and are on YouTube.

- Another video, shot by one of Tom Green's assistants, exists for the part of the first two songs and is on YouTube.

- There is no recording of the last three songs with Chester or of 'Touch Me'.

- The show was sold out.

- Val Kilmer had rehearsed the first two songs during soundcheck but decided not to come out and sing them during the show for an unknown reason.

NEW:

01. Roadhouse Blues (with Chester Bennington and Perry Farrell)

02. Break On Through (with Chester Bennington and Perry Farrell)

03. Touch Me (with Perry Farrell)

04. People Are Strange (with Chester Bennington)

05. LA Woman (with Perry Farrell)

06. Light My Fire (with Chester Bennington)

Show Notes:

- After 'Break On Through', Slash and Chester left the stage while Perry sang 'Touch Me'. Slash went home, and Chester came out to do three final songs to close the show.

- The show was sold out.

- Actor Val Kilmer, who played Doors singer Jim Morrison in the 1991 movie The Doors, reportedly rehearsed "Break On Through" with the band earlier in the day but stormed out after learning that he would have to share the microphone with Bennington and Farrell.

Other Notes:

- Two short videos shot from backstage exist for the first two songs and are on YouTube.

- Another video, shot by one of Tom Green's assistants, exists for the part of the first two songs and is on YouTube.

NEW:

01. Roadhouse Blues (with Chester Bennington and Perry Farrell)

02. Break On Through (with Chester Bennington and Perry Farrell)

03. Touch Me (with Perry Farrell)

04. People Are Strange (with Chester Bennington)

05. LA Woman (with Perry Farrell)

06. Light My Fire (with Chester Bennington)

Show Notes:

- The show was sold out.

- Actor Val Kilmer, who played Doors singer Jim Morrison in the 1991 movie The Doors, reportedly rehearsed "Break On Through" with the band earlier in the day but stormed out after learning that he would have to share the microphone with Bennington and Farrell.

Other Notes:

Why did you remove Chester from LA Woman? if he didn't sing on it, than you should also edit bolded places in Notes.

Added page:

05.02.2001 Salt Lake City, UT, SaltAir Pavilion, Street Soldier Tour

Setlist unknown

Show Notes:

- Stephen Richards of Taproot came out and sang on 'A Place For My Head'

Added page:

09.12.2000 Cross Plains, WI, Kitts Korner, WJJO Radio Show

Setlist unknown

Show Notes:

- Other acts: Taproot, One Minute Silence, Spineshank.

16.09.2001 London, England, Docklands Arena, European Headline Tour

Added note:

- 'Crawling' was played during soundcheck.

Added page:

19.05.2001 Tinley Park, IL, Tweeter Center, Q101 Jamboree

Setlist unknown

Show Notes:

- Other acts: Papa Roach, Staind, Crazy Town, Fuel, Cold, Run-DMC, Alien Ant Farm, Monster Magnet, Disturbed, Lucky Boys Confusion, From Zero, Saliva.

14.04.2001 Twin Bridges, CA, Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Arena, Boarding For Breast Cancer Charity

Removed note:

- Stereomud also played this show.

Added note:

- Other acts: Static-X, Kottonmouth Kings, Stereomud, DJ Z-Trip, Grand Theft Audio

23.09.2000 Peoria - Fixed setlist unknown

09.12.2000 Cross Plains - Fixed setlist unknown

14.12.2000 Tucson - Rewrote the show notes

05.02.2001 Salt Lake City - Fixed setlist unknown

10.02.2001 St. Louis - Fixed setlist unknown

19.05.2001 Tinley Park - Fixed setlist unknown

12.06.2001 Noblesville - Fixed setlist unknown

14.07.2001 Zehpyr Hills - Fixed setlist unknown

25.07.2001 Rochester - Fixed next link

08.08.2001 Mansfield - Added 'the' in the other notes, fixed setlist unknown

28.09.2001 Chula Vista - Fixed setlist unknown, removed last note about the setlist being up soon.

20.10.2001 Toronto - Skydome -> SkyDome on the show page

31.10.2001 Atlanta - Fixed setlist unknown

01.02.2002 Chicago - Fixed setlist unknown

02.02.2002 Madison - Fixed setlist unknown

08.02.2002 Uniondale - Added source 2 and removed 'other notes' about this recording

22.02.2002 Long Beach - Fixed setlist unknown

04.03.2002 West Hollywood - Los Angeles -> West Hollywood, fixed setlist unknown, fixed a few things in the show notes.

Fixed on all pages where the setlist was unknown to:

Setlist:

Unknown

and removed the unnecessary 'The setlist is unknown' note if it was there. To make everything look equal.

To every editing staff member please do it like this in the future

05.03.2003 Longon -> London. Wow that is a great typo right there ^^

06.03.2003 Longon -> London

08.04.2003 Rochester - Made link clickable

05.07.2003 Toronto - Skydome -> SkyDome on the show page

27.10.2003 Tokyo - Removed other note about that there is no video-dvd.

15.11.2003 Smokeout - Added note about BTH video

20.06.2004 Bangkok - Edited source and comment. Anyone has some info about it?

22.06.2004 Singapore - Fixed next link

23.07.2004 Cincinnatti - Fixed previous link

2006summary - Removed note about OSC.

02.05.2007 London - Renumbered source and added source 1c.

11.05.2007 Webster Hall - Added source 1c.

08.03.2008 West Valley City - Changed note about There They Go.

26.07.2008 Virginia Beach - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre -> Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheatre

This has to be like the most senceless venue name ever, but that's the official name.

Fixed some other small stuff I saw on the way through, not worth to mention though.

06.12.2001 Seattle - 1077 The End's Deck The Hall Ball -> 107.7 The End's 'Deck The Hall Ball'

Added the page for the show with sources, maybe bands need to be added.

15.12.2000 Phoenix KUPD's "Red Christmas Party" -> KUPD's 'Red Christmas Party'

16.08.2000 Los Angeles, CA, The Roxy -> West Hollywood, CA, The Roxy Theatre

07.12.2001 San Jose - LIVE 105's Not So Silent Night -> LIVE 105's 'Not So Silent Night'

07.12.2003 Pittsburgh - 1059 The X's Kick Ass X-Mas -> 105.9 The X's 'Kick Ass X-Mas'

08.12.2003 Indianapolis - X-103's Not So Silent Night -> X-103's 'Not So Silent Night'

11.12.2003 Seattle - 1077 The End's Deck The Hall Ball -> 107.7 The End's 'Deck The Hall Ball'

14.12.2000 Tucson, AZ, Rialto Theatre, KFMA Free Ball Show

Added note:

- Other act: PH8

Added page:

15.12.2000 Phoenix, AZ, Celebrity Theatre, KUPD's 'Red Christmas Party'

Setlist:

01. A Place For My Head

02. Forgotten

03. Papercut

04. By Myself

05. Points Of Authority

06. In The End

07. With You

08. Runaway

09. One Step Closer

Show Notes:

- Other acts: UPO, Green Vinyl Dream

Added page:

20.09.2001 Wien, Austria, Libro Music Hall, European Headline Tour

Setlist:

Unknown

Show Notes:

- Puddle Of Mudd singer Wes came out on 'One Step Closer'.

23.09.2001 Köln, Germany, Palladium, European Headline Tour

Added note:

- Other acts: Lostprophets, Cyclefly, Puddle Of Mudd.

Added page:

24.09.2001 Amsterdam, Netherlands, Heineken Music Hall, European Headline Tour

Setlist:

Unknown

Other Notes:

- Other acts: Lostprophets, Cyclefly, Puddle Of Mudd.

- Second of two times that Chester performed Karma Killer with Cyclefly.

29.07.2001 Noblesville, IN, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, WRZX-FM's XFest 2K1

Added note:

- Other acts: Rammstein, Live, Days of the New, Better Than Ezra, Lifehouse, Zoo Story, Static-X, Mudvayne, Nonpoint, Saliva

Toadies were originally scheduled to play 2nd on the second stage, but they broke up days before the concert, therefore Nonpoint stepped in and took their place.

08.12.2000 St. Paul, MN, The Lab/4th Street Station

93X I cRadio Show -> 93X's 'Post Nut-Cracked Party aftershow'

15.11.2003 San Bernardino, CA, NOS Events Center, Smokeout Festival

Added note:

- Main Stage: DMX, Cypress Hill, Linkin Park, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Superjoint Ritual, Hatebreed, M.O.P., Body Count, Obie Trice, Hieroglyphics.

2nd Stage: Israel Vibrations, CEE-LO, MC Supernatural, Aceyalone, SX-10, Boo Ya Tribe, Level, Benny Cassette, Pokafase, April Sixth, Dog Faced Gods, Bad Acid Trip.

EDIT:

Hey, Mark. What if I'll make all of the pages like this:

Show Notes:

- This show was the first performance ever of 'Breaking The Habit'. A fan that went to the show remarked, "And yes, Breaking the Habit was quite a suprise....even Chester said before they started the song that they were never going to play it live."

- Linkin Park stirred up the crowd even more by inviting Xzibit — who was greeted with a sea of pumping fists and X-crossed arms — onstage for some rap-metal ecstasy on 'It's Goin' Down'.

- Cypress Hill's B-Real and Body Count's Ice-T joined Linkin Park on 'One Step Closer'.

- It is unknown whether 'Nobody's Listening' was extended or not.

- This is POSSIBLY the first time ever that the 'From The Inside' intro was played.

Other Notes:

- Thanks to Slice from the LPU for the setlist! Setlist and info obtained on 12-22-2007.

- Eagle Vision has released several DVD compilations of performances from past Smokeout Festivals, some even containing performances from 2003, but none of them include any of the Linkin Park performance.

- Info about the source found by Hahninator in December 2007.

Other Acts:

- Main Stage: DMX, Cypress Hill, Linkin Park, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Superjoint Ritual, Hatebreed, M.O.P., Body Count, Obie Trice, Hieroglyphics.

- 2nd Stage: Israel Vibrations, CEE-LO, MC Supernatural, Aceyalone, SX-10, Boo Ya Tribe, Level, Benny Cassette, Pokafase, April Sixth, Dog Faced Gods, Bad Acid Trip.

- Metallica was scheduled to play, but ............................................

Yeah LESTAT that's a much better idea. Whenever I do 4.0 I plan to make a section just for that like you're talking about. But yes I'd love the "Other Acts" area on the pages. Great idea.

I guess a lot of work to add it to every show that we can but it's worth starting it now.

Yeah LESTAT that's a much better idea. Whenever I do 4.0 I plan to make a section just for that like you're talking about. But yes I'd love the "Other Acts" area on the pages. Great idea.

I guess a lot of work to add it to every show that we can but it's worth starting it now.

Ok. I think I'll start today.

EDIT

Added " Other Acts: ":

15.08.2000 Phoenix, AZ, Mason Jar, 98KUPD Show

20.09.2000 New York City, NY, Roseland Ballroom, KROCK Low Dough Show

23.09.2000 Peoria, AZ, Peoria Sport's Complex, KEDG's 'That Damn Show '00'

01.10.2000 Atlanta, GA, Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheatre, 99X’s 'Big Day Out'

03.10.2000 Des Moines, IA, Super Toad Entertainment Center, K.K. 'R.H.' Tour

06.10.2000 St. Louis, MO, Mississippi Nights, Kottonmouth Kings' 'Riding High' Tour

11.10.2000 Springfield, MO, Juke Joint, Kottonmouth Kings' 'Riding High' Tour

31.10.2000 Hollywood, CA, The Palace, Kottonmouth Kings' 'Riding High' Tour

10.11.2000 New York City, NY, Roseland Ballroom, P.O.D's 'The King Of Game' Tour

28.11.2000 Toronto, ON, Legendary Horseshoe Tavern, 102.1 FM The Edge 'New Music Night'

30.11.2000 Providence, RI, Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, WBRU's 31st Birthday Bash

09.12.2000 Cross Plains, WI, Kitts Korner, WJJO Radio Show

14.12.2000 Tucson, AZ, Rialto Theatre, KFMA Free Ball Show

15.12.2000 Phoenix, AZ, Celebrity Theatre, KUPD's 'Red Christmas Party'

EDIT 2:

17.12.2000 Universal City, CA, Universal Amphitheatre, KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas

EDIT 3:

10.05.2008 Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theater - DBS

10.05.2008 Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theater - CB

10.05.2008 Tempe, AZ, Marquee Theater - JK