New SAW 3D Interview With Chester Bennington

LPxDC

From NoiseCreep.com :

Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington plays a nefarious evildoer in the film, and the singer couldn't be more pleased. Noisecreep recently talked to Bennington about his love for the 'Saw' movies, how being in a Jigsaw trap is like filming a Linkin Park video, bizarre experiences off the set and his aspirations to do more acting in the future.

How did you land a role in 'Saw 3D'?

It's a perfect example of the phrase 'it's not what you know it's who you know.' The producer, Mark Berg, has done all the 'Saw' films, and he moved in next door to one of the guys in my band. They happened to get into a friendly neighborly conversation, and 'Saw V' had just come out. I'm a huge 'Saw' fan. I've seen all the films. The first one is one of the most brilliant movies of all time. So every time a new 'Saw' comes out, I'm there opening day.

So, that one had just come out and I was super-stoked about it. And my bandmate told him I was a huge fan, and Mark said, "Well, would he be interested in being in one of the films?" I jumped at the opportunity. And when the time came around to do this movie, the timing couldn't be better.

Read the rest of the interview HERE.