Fake Grey Daze CD's On Ebay

DBS.LP.GD

It is an odd situation but as someone mentioned it is coming out of someone who in someway IS Related to the band. i have them and I consider them Re-Issues, The Original Run CDs are REALLY hard to find especially with all the fakes out there as darkvortex pointed out, so i to guess its better to have them from a source related to the band then someone who Fabricates bootleg CDs from MANY artists for a living..

What a moron, douche and dumbass.

My friend has an original CD, I can ask her to let me put the files on my computer, import with a crappy itunes quality, burn them on a CD and tadaa I saved money...

thanks for pointing this out LPL...that guy deserves some bad critique

Edited by ana

• 2 months later...

Oh sorry! I was choosing the pic ^^

Btw...

I can't do anything with this cds cause I passed 60 days and Paypal and Ebay won't give me money back

I contact the seller but I think he'll never answer me

So goodbye 45€...

Trust me i think its better having something directly from a person associated to the group than a Asian Fake (lot's of them pop up on eBay). Original GD CDs are Extremely hard to find nowaday's and can be quite a pocket Picker also.

Edited by l1NK1Np@RK