Film Linkin Park's Show in New York

leftshoe18

http://www.myspace.com/music/blog/2010/9/3...ork-for-myspace

I've never done a news post, so I don't how this should be formatted.

Anyways, Myspace is giving people a chance to see the New York show and help film it. I'm assuming this means there will be a DVD or web-stream of the show at some point.

Edited by leftshoe18

you actually just beat me to it lol. I think this is awesome! I really wish I had the money to travel to NYC because I would so enter this then! Good luck to whoever wins, hope its someone from LPL! :)

And I really hope there is a web-cast then, that would be so awesome for the people who can't make it! :)

Edited by A_Savage_Jedi

Guys, this doesn't mean much. They're giving 10 people crappy flip-cams to film some footage for Myspace's coverage of the show, which will probably just be a post-show review or something like that. The footage from flip-cams is comparable to the terrible cellphone videos that make up 95% of audience recordings on Youtube, so I don't see how you can take that information and conclude that it means there will be a webcast or DVD of this show.

I'm pretty sure that there will NOT be any type of professional recordings of this show. No DSP, no webcast, no proshot video footage. The best we can hope for is a good audience recording (NYC Bitch Committee anyone?).