New York Album Release Show Afterparty?

LPPRJKT4

Seeing as this is one of those special shows and a good deal of people seemed to be going, I had a really random but cool idea that the night shouldn't end after the show is over. Personally I'd love to do something after the show with some lplivers, as it is only my 2nd LP show and my first LPL meetup, anyone who's going and wants in got any ideas?

List of those definitely going. If you have a question mark on your name obviously I need to know if you're going for sure still lol.

Papelbon

Dmitry

Hahninator?

LPxDC?

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Seeing as this is one of those special shows and a good deal of people seemed to be going, I had a really random but cool idea that the night shouldn't end after the show is over. Personally I'd love to do something after the show with some lplivers, as it is only my 2nd LP show and my first LPL meetup, anyone who's going and wants in got any ideas?

Strip club. DO IT.

:lol:

Strip club. DO IT.

:lol:

This...

Taco Bell. Nuff said.

Gross...

I've never been to a Sonic ... or a White Castle.

I'm calling bullshit... :P

/off topic

I'm totally down for that. Just not fast food, I'd be down for street cart dining though..

Edited by Papelbon

This...

Gross...

I'm calling bullshit... :P

/off topic

I'm totally down for that. Just not fast food, I'd be down for street cart dining though..

NO strip clubs, I'd love to but I am taking a girl with me so doubt that's a good idea XDDD, and is that any good? I've never had it lol. I think it really depends on what people can afford. Just for now say if you're going after and I'll add your name to the first post on this thread.

NO strip clubs, I'd love to but I am taking a girl with me so doubt that's a good idea XDDD, and is that any good? I've never had it lol. I think it really depends on what people can afford. Just for now say if you're going after and I'll add your name to the first post on this thread.

Oh, I'm going :)

And a strip club with a girl is a winner, trust me...

Cart food isn't that bad, mostly just hot dogs or sausages, things like that. There are a few other kinds as well, just gotta find 'em :)

Oh, I'm going :)

And a strip club with a girl is a winner, trust me...

Cart food isn't that bad, mostly just hot dogs or sausages, things like that. There are a few other kinds as well, just gotta find 'em :)

Lol we might be a bit too tired to go around looking for a good place to eat, we'll figure out shit we still have plenty of time.

Too tired? Have you ever been to a night show? I can't fall asleep for hours after a show.....

Yeah I have lol MSG 08, I used up all my energy during the show lol I was wiped afterwards, I'll try to be a bit less calm this time but that might be hard lol.

It's on broadway

There is so many nic places you guys can hit. Its just I'm wondering how many are still open. If you don't mind walking a bit you should be able to get into dave and busters they are open pretty late. I'm trying to remember where broadway is in relation to times square. I think its right near it but I'm entirely certain. I know restaurants in times square are open late as hell. Dave and busters would be good for you guys to go to though.

There is so many nic places you guys can hit. Its just I'm wondering how many are still open. If you don't mind walking a bit you should be able to get into dave and busters they are open pretty late. I'm trying to remember where broadway is in relation to times square. I think its right near it but I'm entirely certain. I know restaurants in times square are open late as hell. Dave and busters would be good for you guys to go to though.

Party at my hotel room. Bring some bitties!

;)

Edited by LPPhan2005