Does anyone else predict that the What I've Done final demo will end up on the LPU8 CD???

LPPRJKT4

About a month ago Mike Shinoda made a statement about the CD saying tht there will be no live tracks and no demos off the next album. But they can't make the CD all "exclusive" LPU songs. If they put any M2M demos on it do you guys agree tht What I've Done will def be one of them? It is one of their biggest hits and is also their comeback song. I believe tht if any M2M demos are on this year's EP, this will def be one of them.

not sure about M2M demos, but I would be willing to bet a dollar to a stale donut that you'll see Breaking the Habit in some fashion on there.

Lmao watch how it's like "a never before played studio version of BTH!!!" By studio I mean cuz they dropped the acoustic intro for now.

i think it's not LP, warner fucks them really bad so i think if lp wasnt on warner, it's be easier get stuffs like demos, instrumentals, blah blah blah..

i agree with you, joe

warner made them so many problems

if they would be on a better label, they would be more better then they already are :)

There may not even be a What I've Done demo. It was the last song recorded for the album, after they'd already finished recording at Laurel. I've always been under the impression that they just went into the studio at NRG with a rough idea of how the song should sound, recorded it, and that was the final version. If any song on MTM doesn't have a demo, WID is it.

• 3 weeks later...