Jay-Z is still playing Numb/Encore live

DogFan_LP

Have you guys noticed that Jay-Z still plays a playback version of Numb/Encore he did with LP back in the good old LP days?

Here's an example from Rock Am Ring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMWh3QHPDuo

Pretty interesting, the crowd goes crazy when they hear the playback of Linkin Park ^^ .

Jay-Z is going to play in Sweden this Saturday, and I'm going to see him at the Peace & Love Festival, I'm not a huge fan anyway.

I'm just going to see him because he's going to headline the Peace & Love 2010 Festival here in Sweden.

I really really hope he's going to play the playback version of Numb/Encore live :D ! It seems like he's been doing it this whole summer tour, atleast it's going to be the only LP experience Sweden is going to get for a long time.

Even if it's a playback of LP, it makes me happy, to atleast hear a LP ong from the biggest stages at a festival. It's atleast better than getting shows cancelled all the time haha :D

Cya around LP Street Soldiers.

Edited by DogFan_LP

Have you guys noticed that Jay-Z still plays a playback version of Numb/Encore he did with LP back in the good old LP days?

Here's an example from Rock Am Ring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMWh3QHPDuo

Pretty interesting, the crowd goes crazy when they hear the playback of Linkin Park ^^ .

Jay-Z is going to play in Sweden this Saturday, and I'm going to see him at the Peace & Love Festival, I'm not a huge fan anyway.

I'm just going to see him because he's going to headline the Peace & Love 2010 Festival here in Sweden.

I really really hope he's going to play the playback version of Numb/Encore live :D ! It seems like he's been doing it this whole summer tour, atleast it's going to be the only LP experience Sweden is going to get for a long time.

Even if it's a playback of LP, it makes me happy, to atleast hear a LP ong from the biggest stages at a festival. It's atleast better than getting shows cancelled all the time haha :D

Cya around LP Street Soldiers.

hey dude still remember me , itz me same from the old lp boards indian thread :D , it would be absolutely fantastic to bring him back again, im sure he will be playing with lp in any one of lp tour 2010 , my prediction is london O2 arena i hope :D

hey dude still remember me , itz me same from the old lp boards indian thread :D , it would be absolutely fantastic to bring him back again, im sure he will be playing with lp in any one of lp tour 2010 , my prediction is london O2 arena i hope :D

Yes sir! I Remember you :) ! Long time since last! And you're still a Linkin Park soldier! Nice to see you again man! :D

Thx once again man and I hope you make it to the London gig :) ! And after that, tell me how it felt to see LP for the first time in your life!

Anyway, I really hope Jay-Z plays Numb/Encore this saturday! :D It will be a LP experience Sweden havn't got for a looooooong time :) !

Btw, hope to see a LP show in India the next Asia tour, If it ever happens, count with me at the concert!

Edited by DogFan_LP

I saw Jay-Z two weeks ago at Bonnaroo. He uses the Points Of Authority riff in the middle of 99 Problems as well as playing the Numb/Encore instrumental.

I LOVED his set. Fuck, he closed with Numb/Encore but went into a 9 minute version with fireworks and stuff. The place was going crazy. My tape is up on DIME of it. It's 6 years later but I wish LP would tour with Jay-Z...a big tour. The crowds would still love it. Play all 6 CC songs. Not of that half of Numb/Encore bullshit lol. I can only dream...

he does the extended numb/encore since 2008, same as the POA riff also since (at least) 2008

i think he did even so earlier, but very great to see it, he is a solid performer

Edited by sckofelng

I saw Jay-Z two weeks ago at Bonnaroo. He uses the Points Of Authority riff in the middle of 99 Problems as well as playing the Numb/Encore instrumental.

I LOVED his set. Fuck, he closed with Numb/Encore but went into a 9 minute version with fireworks and stuff. The place was going crazy. My tape is up on DIME of it. It's 6 years later but I wish LP would tour with Jay-Z...a big tour. The crowds would still love it. Play all 6 CC songs. Not of that half of Numb/Encore bullshit lol. I can only dream...

+1 on the tour thing, but it'll never happen. Too long ago at this point... It would be like us still expecting LP to play Reanimation from beginning to end with all of the collaborators live.

Since that RaR performance I wanna see him live.

He was great. He should be one of LP's supporting acts with a full set and later come out to do some CC songs ;)

That would be epic but also very unlikely.

Since that RaR performance I wanna see him live.

He was great. He should be one of LP's supporting acts with a full set and later come out to do some CC songs ;)

That would be epic but also very unlikely.

feel the same, when i watched that glastonbury '08 performance i felt like he could kick LP's ass

Yeah man :D !

Jay played Points Of Authority and Numb/Encore last night :D !

Wow I'm thankful to him now, he calmed down Sweden with some LP stuff.

• 4 weeks later...