Chester needs to collaborate and be in some house music.

Legend

If you don't like house music, GTFO.

Chester has such a versatile voice... Whenever I listen to house music, I can just imagine his voice being played on the track instead of whoever is singing in it.

Yea, any of his current lyrics won't really fit into a clubby styled beat, but his voice would be perfect!

Okay, now that you're on topic!!! Welcome to my thread!

Yes, we have Lettaz, and Lettaz is fucking badass as hell. But I was looking for something a little more.... serious.

Excuse me sir/lady, this is my thread now!

Well I think that is a lot more possible that LP comes to my country that having a house song with chazzy lol

did you heard the new Slash solo album? Chester was a perfect choice for it =(

right now im rocking 26 =D

did you heard the new Slash solo album? Chester was a perfect choice for it =(

Yea. Loved the Slash album. I agree, Chester should have definitely been on it, but that has nothing to do with him being in a house collab!

Slash's album totally rocks! I thought chester was supposed to have a track on it. he would definetly have fitted magnificently :D

Rock&FN'Roll

AND, NO to the house-thingy

Edited by Maunsbach

And here is an example of just the badassness of how it could sound. This isn't technically house, per se. But it surely could have been made into a full house song.

Bleed It Out at the VMA's with a Timbaland intro. Not house, but could have easily been made into a full song.

Edited by Legend

I think it could work out amazingly

sharon den adel 9fromw ithin temptation0 once did a song with Armin Van Buuren (more dance music)

and that also turned out great

so I would like to hear chester in house music or dance music etc.

And here is an example of just the badassness of how it could sound. This isn't technically house, per se. But it surely could have been made into a full house song.

Bleed It Out at the VMA's with a Timbaland intro. Not house, but could have easily been made into a full song.

Knowing Timbaland it probably is a full song he just stole :P

Nah im down. I love listening to dance type remixes of songs. IMO The Scientist by Steve hill is just epic! Also i love The Numb Resource mix even tho i dunno who the fuck made it :)

The guys from Julien-K are all into house and even hard-house or tech house stuff, especially Amir, Brandon, and Fu. Since they are really big friends with Chester, maybe they are gonna ask him to provide some vocals for their DJ projects at some point (Circuit Freq or so). I mean, why not? I could also really imagine him to pull this off! Or maybe Chester is gonna collaborate with The Delta Fiasco (or their side project Thieves) at some point, which also have some house music influences!