Linkin Park Wikipedia Portal

Noticed that Linkin Park's page on Wikipedia now has a portal. For those that don't know, a portal is a "homepage" of sorts for the network of articles on a particular subject. They help with presentation and browsing, and work to organize articles.

Thought this might be a great time for some of us who have information and like to write, to be able to really expand LP's articles. *note* I'm not well verses in portals myself, and judging by the looks, a lot of editing would just be done to articles, as well as the organization of the portal.

I know I'm going to be contributing some to help it. Since we have a community here, we can potentially brainstorm some ideas on how to best present the information.

Be sure, to adhere to Wikipedia guidelines, and ensure any information added to articles is written with clarity and sourced!

Two portal examples

Philosophy

and

Atheism

Remember, Wikipedia is not a fan site, please keep this in mind when making edits!

Edited by cstebila

hey pretty cool, they got some LP tours

edit: at the end of this post http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Shop_Recordings

it says machine shop made a remix of a song by fall out boys, by machine shop does it referr to Mike having to do anything with that?

There's also an Armored for Sleep remix, but I have no idea if it's related to Mike's Machine Shop or if it's just some random DJ.

It appeared on the "Snakes on a Plane" soundtrack.

Yes, I know that lol I'm saying I don't know if the person who made it is someone who goes by the name of "Machine Shop", someone who names their remixes "Machine Shop remix". or if it has anything to do with Mike's Machine Shop.

Yes, I know that lol I'm saying I don't know if the person who made it is someone who goes by the name of "Machine Shop", someone who names their remixes "Machine Shop remix". or if it has anything to do with Mike's Machine Shop.

im pretty sure it has to do with someone who names their remixes Machine Shop remix. I really dont think a record label/marketing company would really just up and start making remixes, or hire someone to do so and call them their own.