Heavy Metal Legend Dio Dies

LPPRJKT4

I don't know if my quasi-nihilist worldview will allow me to post actual opinions on this forums (at times), just saying.

Didn't know he pioneered the devil horns though. Now not to get totally offtopic but I do have to comment, its kinda...interesting that the person who made this thread, is already banned. Maybe his lashing was out of sincere love for the rock star, or maybe he was just a semi-flamer. (am i flaming?)

Anyways...

I'm not banned lol but thx for ur concern, no the staff was right to warn me, I've been on this site far too long to still be doing crap like this. But yeah Dio was the inventor of the devil horns and I regret not listening to him as much as I should have as he was such a legend =(

Ozzy may have been the "godfather of heavy metal", but it was Dio who made Heavy Metal the musical powerhouse it is today. He deserves much more credit than he gets.

EDIT: As of May 23 (idk how long its been up) Holy Diver was one of the albums featured on the iTunes main page.

Edited by meteora_01

I didn't know him...Neither for his work in Black Sabbath or for that : \m/. The fact is that I like Blask Sabbath music and I'm a big user of the devil horns...

Shit, I'm ashamed for not having heard of him before he died.

R.I.P.

\m/