Music For Relief Efforts - Southeastern United States

nkramar

Thank you for posting this Nick. I appreciate it. Guys, this story and blog really means a lot to me. Nashville is not far from my home and we were very lucky where I live to not get the worst of it. However, Nashville, a place near and dear to my heart and sometimes a place I refer to as a second home is facing so many hardships because of this flood. Friends that I have there are constantly cleaning up mud, pulling up carpet, drywall, etc. I can only imagine how bad it is elsewhere in the other states affected, too.

I ask all of you to please help if you can. Be it monetary or through supplies. There is so much work to be done there as so many homes, schools, businesses and even national landmarks have been devastated by the storm. The blog contains all the ways you can give money and I'll post them here in a little bit. Even if you can't give money, please help spread the word through Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. The southeast states need your help and even word of mouth goes a long way. I'll post updates as they come and thanks again to Nick for posting and for everyone's support so far and in the future.

This makes me real upset, because I enjoy going to Nashville. It also scares me, cause it's so close to where I live, and if it could happen there, it could most likely happen in my town as well.