JK New Album Working Titles

anjum

I was just reading the wikipedia article on Julien-K and I found a lot of working titles they have for the new album. I have previusly heard only 2-3 of them. Others were new for me. Dunno about you guys. You heard these before??

* "1000 Years Of Destruction" (working title)

* "Cruel Heart Girl" (Julien-K featuring Z-Listers)

* "The Dregs Of The World" (working title)

* "Everyone Knows" (planned to be featured on 2nd Julien-K album)

* "The Hunting" (working title)

* "Nights Of Future Past" (Julien-K featuring Sam Vandal)

* "They'll Try To Take Me Away" (working title)

* "Walking With The Dead In My Arms" (working title)

This is old. These titles have been around for weeks. Dont rely on Wikipedia all the time. They're the bullshit capital of the world.

Amir is actually said to edit the Wikipedia page of Julien-K by himself ;) But yeah, some other user could always be there messing stuff up...

I have heard of all titles before and they had all been confirmed either through Ryan or Amir via Twitter! But nevertheless they are ALL considered working titles, except for "Everyone Knows," so the titles might still change!

This is old. These titles have been around for weeks. Dont rely on Wikipedia all the time. They're the bullshit capital of the world.

Amir is actually said to edit the Wikipedia page of Julien-K by himself ;) But yeah, some other user could always be there messing stuff up...

Indeed, some of the most frequent editors of Julien-K's Wikipedia page are the band themselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Jkdjs

They're also responsible for the majority of the significant updates.