97% Perfect LP Instrumentals

I have hear millions of fan made instrumentals over more than 7 years, some of them were loops, some of them sounded 'cheap' but this guy deserves to be in the frontpage of the site, he creates almost perfect LP instrumentals, some songs sound just like official stuff

How the hell he created these? the guitars, drums, bass, effects sound just insane.

Check it out... http://www.youtube.com/user/Acelp12

Edited by LinkinJoze

I have hear millions of fan made instrumentals over more than 7 years, some of them were loops, some of them sounded 'cheap' but this guy deserves to be in the frontpage of the site, he creates almost perfect LP instrumentals, some songs sound just like official stuff

How the hell he created these? the guitars, drums, bass, effects sound just insane.

Check it out... http://www.youtube.com/user/Acelp12

Yeah Acelp12 is very good making LP Instrumentals, I have always downloaded all of instrumentals in the channel

For example the best instrumentals he made:

Breaking The Habit (a perfect instrumental)

From The Inside (pefect)

Pushing Me Away (perfect)

Crawling

With You

Hit The Floor

And if you want hear more LP instrumentals must make a request :lol: Acelp12 is great!!! for me :P

Edited by andros

Yeah Acelp12 is very good making LP Instrumentals, I have always downloaded all of instrumentals in the channel

For example the best instrumentals he made:

Breaking The Habit (a perfect instrumental)

From The Inside (pefect)

Pushing Me Away (perfect)

Crawling

With You

Hit The Floor

And if you want hear more LP instrumentals must make a request :lol: Acelp12 is great!!! for me :P

None of those are "perfect." I suppose they are about the best fan-made attempts I've heard, but it still doesn't really interest me. Plus it pissed me off how for a while, he was labeling them as "official" instrumentals.

None of those are "perfect." I suppose they are about the best fan-made attempts I've heard, but it still doesn't really interest me. Plus it pissed me off how for a while, he was labeling them as "official" instrumentals.

What are off about the fan-made attempts exactly? Or do you mean its not perfect because it didn't come directly from LP?

What are off about the fan-made attempts exactly? Or do you mean its not perfect because it didn't come directly from LP?

To name a few...

Breaking the Habit - Much like any other fan-made attempt at an instrumental of this song, the second verse is where things start to go wrong (since the instrumental clip on the BTH DVD only goes through the first chorus). With this particular version, they attempted to paste in the additional string parts, but some of the notes are wrong, and they have the bass notes in the second half of that verse wrong as well. The bridge is also considerably off.

From the Inside - The verses are missing the clean guitar parts, and the piano has a couple notes that are wrong. The end of the second verse also has a variation that's missing (3 muted strums on the guitar instead of 4 like it is the first time), and the bridge has some more stuff that's obviously pitch-shifted/manipulated.

Pushing Me Away - Pretty good outside of the bridge, which is all screwed up - the pitch-shifting to get the right guitar chords is totally obvious, and it's still not totally correct anyway.

If you A/B his instrumentals with the originals, I'm sure you could find more subtle differences too.