LPL Vs. LPA

anjum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from that, I just wanna go on the record and say I support LPL and respect them as a fan site. Always have, and I hope the respect is mutual. Keep up the hard work guys!

:D

Posted Image

Posting that makes it sound like you're not willing.

Ironically looking at it now, I really do like the layout of their forums. However, I don't post there seeing as of how it seemingly lacks an active community as of lately.

edit: Actually upon entering a thread, I realize I made a mistake in that comment.

Edited by cstebila

Ironically looking at it now, I really do like the layout of their forums. However, I don't post there seeing as of how it seemingly lacks an active community as of lately.

edit: Actually upon entering a thread, I realize I made a mistake in that comment.

Yes, you did make a mistake. Also if the forum was that inactive why wouldn't you make a post and stop that anyway?

Yes, you did make a mistake. Also if the forum was that inactive why wouldn't you make a post and stop that anyway?

Surprised you felt the need to reinforce something I already stated, which isn't a big deal since I like LPA. Also, I wouldn't post there if I saw a lack of hope as a vibrant community, as I'm not up for the charge of re-invigorating it. Your questioning also seems out of place. (almost as if its my moral responsibility to do such a thing)

However I do see that more than such a community, as such I'm really looking forward to potentially becoming a member of LPA as well.

Aside from that, I just wanna go on the record and say I support LPL and respect them as a fan site. Always have, and I hope the respect is mutual. Keep up the hard work guys!

Surely the respect is mutual. You too keep it up. Always pleasing to visit your site for LP discography.

:D

Posting that makes it sound like you're not willing.

Totally Agreed.

I just wanna respond real quick to one of the common complaints about our site (meaning LPA) on here, and that is the 'moderation queue' that required members (with under 50 posts) to have their post approved before it appeared on the forums. This was implemented due to high levels of spam, but has since been removed and has been gone for nearly half a year. Posts no longer have to be approved and will appear instantly.

hmm i wish SOBCentral would do the same

Clearly the respect is NOT mutual, just look at Mark's response.

Ya maybe not from Mark's side, but i meant the respect is mutual atleast from my side (thought that i should make this clear since i was the one who started this thread)!!!!

I know.

Mark obviously doesn't give a shit about the LPA.....

He doesn't want to have mutual respect for the site nor Derek...

Alright, now I've had about enough of this.

You know about this much || of anything having to do with Mark and Derek and I'll be damned if I'm going to let this conversation continue any further. Want to know what happened between the sites? There are two site owners who are both proud of their sites and unfortunately it caused a rift between them.

Thread closed.

There is no open hostility between the two sites, however there are issues which are present which will likely mean that there will be little to no collaboration between the sites in the foreseeable future.