Linkin Park Unplugged set

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Actually someone asked this exact question at the Hamburg Summit in 2011. Their reaction was "why don't we do it right now?" and then they started with the acoustic set totally acting like it wasn't planned all along lol.

That is fucking funny lol

Dude I know you are so luck that the band will play in your country again and you will get in the m&g

get into mike's head if you convince him you already convinced the whole band lol

and btw i know that mike follows LPL twitter account someone should try to ask from there!

Actually someone asked this exact question at the Hamburg Summit in 2011. Their reaction was "why don't we do it right now?" and then they started with the acoustic set totally acting like it wasn't planned all along lol.

lol you mean when they played 2 songs?

I would want LP to do a 10 song acoustic set, and release a 10 song album of the recordings.

01. Breaking The Habit

02. Pushing Me Away

03. IN MY REMAINS

04. The Messenger

05. The Little Things Give You Away

06. Burning In The Skies

07. Valentine's Day

08. Not Alone

09. My December

10. POWERLESS

I saw Breaking The Habit (full piano version) at Edgefest in 2008 and that was the only time they ever performed it fully in piano version, that was epic. A lot of these have been done acoustically before (BTH, PMA, IMR, The Messenger, TLTGYA, My December) but I love those performances and to hear them fully acoustic all in one set would be really cool. I have ALWAYS wanted to hear an acoustic version of Burning In The Skies ever since ATS first was released. Same goes for a lot of the others, like Valentine's Day and POWERLESS. I know I didn't pick a lot of big singles and stuff, but this is what I'd want to hear.