09/01/07 Tinley Park PR

Linkindude92

thanks LPxDC

is there better quality of KICK THE BASS.

or good audio of Kick The Bass?

Call ImmortalSoul

No, the only audio version we have is the audio ripped from the YouTube videos! I'm sorry...

I love Kick the bass feat chester, it's awesome. is there any studio version of that song with chester featuring?

Nope, no studio version of KTB with Chester. But, speaking of a Chester/Julien-K studio collabo: There are rumors that Chester is singing background vocals on the Brandon Belsky remix of "Maestro"!

OKay Thanks.

I wish JK guys someday release better version of KTB. that should have been in KTB single

A better version of KTB? Meaning they should record it with Chester?? *lol*

Im not a big fan of how Chester sings Kick The Bass. The audio i have is also kinda shit lol. Skips every now and again. Could like to see Chester pull of Systeme de Sexe

Yeah, I'm also not a big fan of Chester singing JK songs in general, even though he actually does a good job! I just prefer Ryan's deeper voice which matches the songs perfectly. And Chester can't pull off "Systeme de Sexe" at all and he even admitted that because when he filled in for Ryan at that Tinley Park show he erased SDS from the setlist and replaced it with "Maestro" *lol*

Yeah, I'm also not a big fan of Chester singing JK songs in general, even though he actually does a good job! I just prefer Ryan's deeper voice which matches the songs perfectly. And Chester can't pull off "Systeme de Sexe" at all and he even admitted that because when he filled in for Ryan at that Tinley Park show he erased SDS from the setlist and replaced it with "Maestro" *lol*

Ryan has a sexy voice that goes with the flow of JK :) (No im not gay either lol). I know Chester replaced it with Maestro, but i would still like to hear him attempt it lol, hey they could've done that for LPU8. Instead of them stupid tracks which i still like lol, but do funny covers haha. But why cant he pull it off? I dont understand that. He sings the other tracks in his own way

i remember the massive complaining on the JKMB when that happened. Honestly i think Chester sings DTA and Spiral better then Ryan. I wish we had a longer clip of Chester doing Maestro because Maestro and Spiral are my favorite JK songs )

Ryan has a sexy voice that goes with the flow of JK :) (No im not gay either lol). I know Chester replaced it with Maestro, but i would still like to hear him attempt it lol, hey they could've done that for LPU8. Instead of them stupid tracks which i still like lol, but do funny covers haha. But why cant he pull it off? I dont understand that. He sings the other tracks in his own way

He might pull it off but as far as I know he said it's too deep for him and he didn't want to try, or he didn't have time to make an own interpretation of that song. Maybe he will do it someday, who knows...

were you there and missed JK's set or missed the show entirely?

I couldn't make it to the show at all. I had planned to go for a really long time, but a bunch of family stuff had been going on for a few months and to make a long story short (or shorter), I didn't get my driver's license because no one in my family ever had time to help me practice and I had no other way of getting there. My friend, who wanted to go too, wasn't 16 yet so we both missed it. The two of us saw blink-182 live in the same place last August though... good times.

Another funny thing is that for PR08, the closest show to me was the East Troy one and if I had enough money I would've been able to go and see the GnR bit lol

Edited by Aiman

Im pissed that Aus always misses out on good shit. Sucks over here. Cant wait for them to add Killing Fields into the set. Hopefully when they release the second album and sets grow a tad larger (im assuming 13-16 songs) they will make a live CD/DVD for us fans :)