Amazon's Help

maik_gianino

Hey Guys! I wondered if you can help me to start buy LP stuff in amazon.com

Im from Southamerica as some already know and the past couple of week i become in a member of LPU...

Thanks to Sergslim to teach me the way to get the Visa card now i can buy over the internet...

I register in amazon and i bought this but i have doubts about amazon.com

my question is, when the seller is not amazon.com and is a particular person like the in the most Singles in amazon.com

like, One Step Closer or Bleed It Out for example is safe too ? or is just safe buy to amazon.com ?

If is not a big problem for you guys i need some advices or recommendations about some seller or better what are the sellers that i can trust...

Thanks again to Sergslim to help me with the Visa Card

And thanks to Mike to help me a lot of with amazon through msn...

:)

Thanks to Sergslim to teach me the way to get the Visa card now i can buy over the internet...

Thanks again to Sergslim to help me with the Visa Card

You're welcome, dude ;)

I'm glad I helped you.

I bought a lot of LP CDs from Amazon.com, Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk.

But non of them were from other sellers. There's still enough stuff to buy from Amazon directly, so until I get that, I probably won't buy anything from other sellers, as I don't trust any of them - it's one of the reasons why I never bought anything on eBay yet. I will buy from there eventually, I guess, but not in the closest future.

You're welcome, dude

I'm glad I helped you.

Thanks for the help, im eternally grateful because thanks to your reply now im LPU and i got OOA and i bought in amazon.com the MTM CD/DVD so thanks Sergslim :D

I bought a lot of LP CDs from Amazon.com, Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk.

But non of them were from other sellers. There's still enough stuff to buy from Amazon directly, so until I get that, I probably won't buy anything from other sellers, as I don't trust any of them - it's one of the reasons why I never bought anything on eBay yet. I will buy from there eventually, I guess, but not in the closest future.

So, one thing in the Amazon's Linkin Park Store (here) there are Singles Like One Step Closer (here) that is not sale by amazon.com is sale by these sellers (here)

What means that ? is safe because is in the amazon's lp store ?

Sorry if im annoying with this stuff but i dont wanna lose my money...

thanks to all for answer my questions :)