LPU9 - Fast shipping this year!

Nameless

got mine within a month, 3 times faster than last time.

But the bonus is far from random since most people got the same, but i like the lpu3 shirt so thats cool. I HATE the lpu7 cd, thats uncool

im not suprised everyone is getting LPU7, IMO worst CD of the history of the LPU and im not sure if im right but i think it sold horribly but im sure Adam would know but im sure they have plentyyy of it in stock

Yo German LPUers... did any of you have to pay duty (Zoll)? It seems that there's a package I have to pay duty for... and it can only be the LPU package. Pretty strange.

I got a massage from the customs today!! it seems to be the LPU9 package with the vinyl, it's the first time it got stuck at the customs!! any german guy knows how much i have to pay for it?

It's normal to pay duties for goods from the USA. But I'm not sure if I had to pay sth for LPU8 package. My 9 package will arrive next week....it's already at the customs office.

If you get a message from the customs office to send them some documents that doesn't mean you have to pay duties.... but we'll see....

It's normal to pay duties for goods from the USA. But I'm not sure if I had to pay sth for LPU8 package. My 9 package will arrive next week....it's already at the customs office.

If you get a message from the customs office to send them some documents that doesn't mean you have to pay duties.... but we'll see....

yeah, my mother also told me, that we have to send them something and they will tell me later whether i have to pay something or not! but in case, how much could it be?