DBS USA Tour

hahninator

Seems pretty likely the band will schedule and announce a US DBS tour shortly...wonder what the deal with it will be. This comes from comments Amir made on Twitter how they'd like to tour the US, and most recently Elias on Facebook: "yeah JK has some good things coming up. DBS is going over seas and hopefully we can tour the US soon."

This is pretty much what I've been waiting for. I started saving money a long time ago, and figured the tour would have happened by now, so now I have more than I thought I would! This is cool though, cause now I can attend more than one show on a tour for once.

Hopefully they have a new setlist for the US Tour and debut 'Into You'. That would sell it for me.

Edited by Cyro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems DBS might not tour the USA O_O

I'm beginning to think they won't. I mean the new LP album is finishing nicely and then you have the next LP touring cycle which will take like 2 years and all that. Fuck a US DBS Tour. I'm almost positive that fans would MUCH rather have an LP tour + new LP Album.

I think that DBS will be on the next Projekt Rev.

I'm gonna go with an Astat-like prediction and say there is absolutely no way that DBS will be on the next tour.. Just think, Chester singing 35+ songs a night for 2-3 months? He's not that insane...

I'm gonna go with an Astat-like prediction and say there is absolutely no way that DBS will be on the next tour.. Just think, Chester singing 35+ songs a night for 2-3 months? He's not that insane...

not only that but i would HATE to see DBS/LP in one night. People might think R J00 KRAZIE? No think about it if chaz did that everyday hed be pissed as hell and exhausted. It would eventually show plus it would burn his head out mentally. I mean it was cool how Mike came out with SOB everyday from 8/17/07 - end of projekt rev 07 but it was for 2 songs. Chaz did TD everyday from 8/19 but lets be realistic hes human haha

I'm not so sure bout a USA tour anymore, what with LP finishing up their new record in the winter and spring, and touring again in the summer, I don't think Chester will have time. Maybe after the tour for LP's new album or during some breaks they might pull a few US dates. I'm sure there'll be a few US dates before the new LP album comes out tho.

I think that Chester can handle 30 songs per night

plus he shares vocals with Mike... so he will perform like 23 full songs?

a 22 songs set with LP

and 7 songs of DBS like in the AAC

and he has talked about a chance to get Julien K, FM, LP, DBS in the same tour

iwonder if that's a joke.

It was definitely a joke. FM is inactive and they don't have Tak anymore, Orgy broke up basically, and I highly doubt they would honestly want to do that for a tour. Besides, DBS and LP shouldn't be on the same tour together, IMO they don't mix well.

I think that Chester can handle 30 songs per night

plus he shares vocals with Mike... so he will perform like 23 full songs?

a 22 songs set with LP

and 7 songs of DBS like in the AAC

and he has talked about a chance to get Julien K, FM, LP, DBS in the same tour

iwonder if that's a joke.

i wonder when people will figure out theres a large difference between rapping and singing/screaming. :rolleyes:

And that was obviously a joke

Chester's expressed interest in the whole "all LP-related acts festival" thing in the past (see below), but really, it's unrealistic and probably never going to happen. Chester has a hard enough time maintaining his voice with the normal workload of Linkin Park stuff, he'd be completely shot within a month if DBS did a full set opening for LP on tour.

It was definitely a joke. FM is inactive and they don't have Tak anymore, Orgy broke up basically, and I highly doubt they would honestly want to do that for a tour. Besides, DBS and LP shouldn't be on the same tour together, IMO they don't mix well.

i wonder when people will figure out theres a large difference between rapping and singing/screaming. :rolleyes:

And that was obviously a joke

It most definitely was NOT a joke, as Chester repeatedly made that statement in numerous interviews, and Ryan has also expressed similar sentiments (LP/Orgy/DBS/Fort Minor/Julien-K/Circuit Freq/JKDJs all playing together). Unrealistic, yes, but they definitely would like to do it, at least as a one-time festival type of thing.

FYI, Orgy has not broken up. There's a strong possibility of them doing another tour together in the near future. Amir, Ryan, and Jay are all on board, they just need to round up Bobby and Paige.

Chester's expressed interest in the whole "all LP-related acts festival" thing in the past (see below), but really, it's unrealistic and probably never going to happen. Chester has a hard enough time maintaining his voice with the normal workload of Linkin Park stuff, he'd be completely shot within a month if DBS did a full set opening for LP on tour.

It most definitely was NOT a joke, as Chester repeatedly made that statement in numerous interviews, and Ryan has also expressed similar sentiments (LP/Orgy/DBS/Fort Minor/Julien-K/Circuit Freq/JKDJs all playing together). Unrealistic, yes, but they definitely would like to do it, at least as a one-time festival type of thing.

FYI, Orgy has not broken up. There's a strong possibility of them doing another tour together in the near future. Amir, Ryan, and Jay are all on board, they just need to round up Bobby and Paige.

First off, you're not always right about everything. How do you know they want to do this? Chester has said it a few times, he is one member of LP and besides, do you honestly think they would seriously book a tour with FM, DBS, LP, Orgy, JK, Circuit Freq and so on? No. Orgy is pretty much disbanded, Amir recently said no new Orgy stuff.

First off, you're not always right about everything. How do you know they want to do this? Chester has said it a few times, he is one member of LP and besides, do you honestly think they would seriously book a tour with FM, DBS, LP, Orgy, JK, Circuit Freq and so on? No. Orgy is pretty much disbanded, Amir recently said no new Orgy stuff.

He never he said he was right about everything, but know what? He is right. Also, I think the word Astat used, "Unrealistic", answers your "do do you honestly think they would seriously book a tour with FM, DBS, LP, Orgy, JK, Circuit Freq and so on?" question. And you clearly don't follow the happenings of JK/Jay, because there IS/HAS BEEN talk of Orgy in the future. Stop trying to shoot Astat down in every post, it's getting really fucking boring now.