The 4.0 Updates Blog

hahninator

Actually, no. graveguard is still coding the ACP, but that's perfectly fine. He has had some stuff come up in life that he has had to deal with. LPLive is volunteer work by users of the community/staff, so I mean it's not a big deal. We have TONS of time for 4.0 (before the next CD, etc). This has given me an opportunity to review the things we are implementing with other users, which has provided me with more opinions/ideas on what we exactly are going to do.

And that's the update :) More soon. Always ask if you need to know something.

Today, graveguard made it known to me that he is going to retire from the project. He has a lot going on in real life and can't complete the ACP like he planned. It's sad to see him go, especially after we had planned so much for LPLive 4.

We definitely are facing a setback, but Legend and I are already talking about how to plug this hole and continue on with the development of 4.0. I will post more once I know it. I thank graveguard for the work he did and his attempt at helping the site as much as possible. For those of you who are wondering, yes, he'll remain on the staff as a general coder since he does help us with general coding issues, etc.

More soon from the sad end of the LPLive world :(

Unfortunately, LPLive 4 has been ultimately put on hold as of today.

Perhaps I will restart things in January. I don't really have the time with the end of semester stuff going on with school to do all the needed work. Don't worry...we'll get it going sometime but it's just postponed quite a bit. Not really sure what else to say besides just stay tuned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...