Fort Minor Day? :)

shmu_hardron

So it's November 22 today, I just remembered that 4 years ago The Rising Tied was released... The project was so awesome, its still rocks even 4 years after. How about doing some good lil' thing like tweeting with #fortminorday hashtag, like i did with my tweet to Ryu - http://twitter.com/mtarkhov/statuses/5932435320

Happy Fort Minor day!

I dont see the point. Unless Shinoda brings FM back then there is no point. Like if Apathy cant even convince Mike there is no use in bothering. I would like more FM material but its very unlikely.

its not about telling mike doing another one, its more like to remind people.

ryu liked my initiative, check it out. lot of peopled posted #fortminorday already! that's cool. its just for remembering good ol' times. btw fm forums were closed few days ago :(

its not about telling mike doing another one, its more like to remind people.

ryu liked my initiative, check it out. lot of peopled posted #fortminorday already! that's cool. its just for remembering good ol' times. btw fm forums were closed few days ago :(

I noticed that, what do you think that means? That place was dead for a long time though.