PROSHOT VID OF FM AT SUMMER SONIC!

LPPRJKT4

Im not sure if anybody is aware of this, because there is no info about FM's set on the lplive page, but there is a proshot vid of Remeber the Name, I found it just a min ago I had no idea of it's existence until just now. Here is the link, audio rip is coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMogE_uZF6I...e=related"</a&gt'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMogE_uZF6I...feature=related

The only other song that's known for sure that FM did at either of the Summer Sonic shows was Where'd You Go with Chester, there's a video of that too. And it isn't known which of the 2 shows either of the videos come from, I'm pretty sure. So that's why it isn't listed.

The only other song that's known for sure that FM did at either of the Summer Sonic shows was Where'd You Go with Chester, there's a video of that too. And it isn't known which of the 2 shows either of the videos come from, I'm pretty sure. So that's why it isn't listed.

Chester did Where'd You Go at both shows, and there's video of both. One is the Summer Sonic proshot thing and LPTV/FMM/LPUTV whatever it is, has the other one. Then there's the same source for It's Goin' Down. Noone will confirm the FM setlist for us....

Chester did Where'd You Go at both shows, and there's video of both. One is the Summer Sonic proshot thing and LPTV/FMM/LPUTV whatever it is, has the other one. Then there's the same source for It's Goin' Down. Noone will confirm the FM setlist for us....

Wait there's a proshot of It's Goin' Down frm the show too? Can u send me the link i wanna release the songs we have of the show in a .zip for audio. Also I'm pretty sure Enth E Nd was played with Chester on the chorus. I'm gonna put up notes on facebook and other sites requesting anyone who knos the set or was at the show e-mail it to me, if i get it ill upload it here.

Wait there's a proshot of It's Goin' Down frm the show too? Can u send me the link i wanna release the songs we have of the show in a .zip for audio. Also I'm pretty sure Enth E Nd was played with Chester on the chorus. I'm gonna put up notes on facebook and other sites requesting anyone who knos the set or was at the show e-mail it to me, if i get it ill upload it here.

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=6pl6SRfnUbs

Yo thx bro!!! once i rip the audio of the songs ill upload the .zip pack.

• 4 weeks later...