Linkin Park is on the bill to play Rock In Rio, Madrid 2010 Spain).

MikeDCT

This is not a rumor as the title says, Linkin Park is on the bill to play Rock In Rio, Madrid 2010.

In my opinion, if they played Rock In Rio, Lisboa 2007, there are so many chances to see them playing in Spain again; what do you think?

And not only that Rock In Rio Madrid 2008 was broadcasted!

You only have to click on the bands and type an email adress and finally click on "enviar", link here:

http://www.farejando.com.br/rockinrio/votacaof.html

Thank you very much!!

post-2608-1257871736_thumb.jpg

That's a site to vote for the top 5 bands you want to see at Rock in Rio 2010, it doesn't mean LP (or any of the other bands on that page) are officially confirmed to be playing there. You really only have to look at some of the other bands on there to figure that out - Oasis broke up recently, for instance.

That's a site to vote for the top 5 bands you want to see at Rock in Rio 2010, it doesn't mean LP (or any of the other bands on that page) are officially confirmed to be playing there. You really only have to look at some of the other bands on there to figure that out - Oasis broke up recently, for instance.

And where I say that they are confirmed?

I guarantee nothing has been confirmed as far as this stuff goes. Still 7 months away. LP may not even have an album out, in fact, I think its very likely to assume there won't be an album out at this time. I know, doesn't mean they can't play there but that is a simple list to see what bands you would want. Nothing confirmed or anything.

Talk about split-up bands, how about the Aerosmith deal today as well?

I wouldn't be surprised in the long run if they hit this show but nothing would be confirmed right now.

You never know, they could be working on it already. I actually bet they are. The crew said LP wasn't playing another tour until next summer, and then Ana got confirmation from Mike & Phi @ the Grafen M&G that they were doing Rock am Ring / Rock im Park, so why wouldn't they do this too? Seems pretty likely in my opinion. I think it'd be cool, LP in Spain again would rock.

LP books shit insanely far in advance. Announcing it is another thing.

You said it's not a rumor and that they're on the bill... lol

We would "die" to see them again not every 5 years lol

ps: Ok ok I´m really sorry! :D forgive me! You have to understand that I don´t speak english very often, and this is a way to learn some more.

Is possible change the title?

Edited by MikeDCT

• 11 months later...