OOA Streaming on 8pm PDT

vyonizr

From Facebook:

Listen to "Out Of Ashes," the debut album from Chester Bennington's Dead By Sunrise, in its entirety on MySpace before it hits stores Tuesday, October 13th starting tonight at 8pm PDT! Once you've listened to the album, leave your comments below and let us know your favorite songs!

pfft. This doesnt need to be news. Everyone on here has already listened to the album LMAO

No. I only heard the CBI, My Suffering, Fire and Inside of me! and I'm proud of that lol

Won't listen to it on myspace. Will hear the whole album on Friday for the first time when I get my copy =)

No. I only heard the CBI, My Suffering, Fire and Inside of me! and I'm proud of that lol

Won't listen to it on myspace. Will hear the whole album on Friday for the first time when I get my copy =)

Yeah, same for me. As soon as the CD comes through my door! be it 2-5 days time!

Well, that's a good thing... as for me, I'm impatient... even if it means I have to wait for 1 Day... can't wait.

But it's good I already heard them... cause I could sing along with DBS at the show.

That must be awesome, dude. Having a great time with DBS ^_^