Shouldn't the CD leak soon?

hybridx

you guys are seriously dumb. CD's arent SUPPOSED to leak.

There isnt anything written ANYWHERE they have to leak! If generally people are paid to make sure the CD doesnt leak. Goddamn you guys are so fucking impatient its embarrassing.

</my goddamn 2 cents>

There isnt anything written ANYWHERE they have to leak! If generally people are paid to make sure the CD doesnt leak. Goddamn you guys are so fucking impatient its embarrassing.

</my goddamn 2 cents>

u MAD?

u IRATE?

</my goddamn 2 cents>

Posted Image

I don't get why everybody's assuming the Japanese release date means it will leak soon/should have leaked already.

1) I still think the September 30th release date is wrong information, it'd be horrible business practice to release your product 2 weeks early in one region like that. That date has not been confirmed by any of the official DBS/LP-related websites, hell, they haven't even released information on packaging details for the album yet. Don't you think they'd do that sooner than 2 days before it's supposed to be available somewhere?

2) Even if it is released on the 30th, this is Japan we're talking about here. As I've discussed in topics relating to setlists/recordings from Japanese shows, for whatever reason, Japan seems to be almost COMPLETELY cut off from everybody else when it comes to the Internet. For such an advanced country, it's almost impossible to even find somebody from Japan on an English-speaking website. I mean we have what, like...two Japanese LPL members? And they hardly ever post anyway.

Bottom line, don't count on a leak until stores in Europe and/or North America have received shipments of the album.

Edited by Astat

Actually Astat, the band Muse's 2006 album Black Holes & Revelations came out in japan about two weeks before it did here, they're also signed to warner brothers, plus the record leaked even before that, a whole month before it's release date. So anytime now..........hopefully, oh yeah, we got our shipments of out of ashes last thursday, I work at Hastings.

Actually Astat, the band Muse's 2006 album Black Holes & Revelations came out in japan about two weeks before it did here, they're also signed to warner brothers, plus the record leaked even before that, a whole month before it's release date. So anytime now..........hopefully, oh yeah, we got our shipments of out of ashes last thursday, I work at Hastings.

What are you waiting for? LEAKKKK THAT SHITTTT BRAHHHH

Posted Image

I don't get why everybody's assuming the Japanese release date means it will leak soon/should have leaked already.

1) I still think the September 30th release date is wrong information, it'd be horrible business practice to release your product 2 weeks early in one region like that. That date has not been confirmed by any of the official DBS/LP-related websites, hell, they haven't even released information on packaging details for the album yet. Don't you think they'd do that sooner than 2 days before it's supposed to be available somewhere?

2) Even if it is released on the 30th, this is Japan we're talking about here. As I've discussed in topics relating to setlists/recordings from Japanese shows, for whatever reason, Japan seems to be almost COMPLETELY cut off from everybody else when it comes to the Internet. For such an advanced country, it's almost impossible to even find somebody from Japan on an English-speaking website. I mean we have what, like...two Japanese LPL members? And they hardly ever post anyway.

Bottom line, don't count on a leak until stores in Europe and/or North America have received shipments of the album.

Actually, a lot of bands put out releases like that. 2 weeks isn't far apart at all compared to other albums. Just because you don't care for DBS and don't care if it leaks or not doesn't mean me and others don't. Besides..packing details? WTF? It's just a CD and the case, we have all seen the album cover and the back cover and we know track lengths and everything so I don't see what you mean by that. Japan isn't cut off from the rest, it's just the hardcore Japanese LP fans don't post shit ever or are even members. I'm willing to bet people in Japan have got the album already since it's been in stock for over a week now, says my friend So who lives in Japan.

''Bottom line, don't count on a leak until stores in Europe and/or North America have received shipments of the album. ''

WTF? The album should have leaked before it was even made available to buy in Japan. Albums leak all the time. Plus why the hell would anyone wait for a leak from Europe or American CD's? It comes out in Japan way sooner. :lol:

Edited by Geki

Yeah, Japan pretty much gets everything before the rest of the world. The isolation from the rest of the world that Astat mentioned is the very reason stuff like this isn't plastered everywhere. Of course, the majority of internet users on a fansite for an American band are going to zero in on American/European news. I'm sure if you went to any number of Japanese websites you'd have Rinkin Paku fans creaming themselves for tomorrow.

Being a heavy gamer myself, I've gotten used to Japan getting their hands on everything before us, but it's not insane to think there'll be a leak soon considering the album will be spread out across an entire country.

Yeah, Japan pretty much gets everything before the rest of the world. The isolation from the rest of the world that Astat mentioned is the very reason stuff like this isn't plastered everywhere. Of course, the majority of internet users on a fansite for an American band are going to zero in on American/European news. I'm sure if you went to any number of Japanese websites you'd have Rinkin Paku fans creaming themselves for tomorrow.

Being a heavy gamer myself, I've gotten used to Japan getting their hands on everything before us, but it's not insane to think there'll be a leak soon considering the album will be spread out across an entire country.

LMAO, thats awesome