Julien-K iPhone App

Papelbon

Posted about 20 min ago on Amir's Twitter account and 5 min ago on Julien-K's Twitter - There is going to be an iPhone app for what looks to be music, videos, photos, concerts, etc..

Thought it was pretty cool!

Check out an image of it here.

Hahninator edit: I thought the most interesting part about this was that it says "Level 7 Artists" on it...

Edited by Hahninator

Level 7 is the management company for Julien-K...Chester is involved somehow. The whole thing is "hush hush" really.

Level 7 Artists is the production company that own's Julien-K and a bunch of other bands, etc. Chester was also once signed on with us, but now is working in partnership under his LP contract holder, WBMG. We have been working on this project for at least 4 years now, and am glad to finally see DBS making some progress. L7 has been kept very hush-hush per the request of the billionaire owner of the company (and good friend of Chester's). At one time there were plans to go really public, etc, but that has changed over the past year due to some other circumstaces, unfortunately...

Level 7 Artists is the production company that own's Julien-K and a bunch of other bands, etc. Chester was also once signed on with us, but now is working in partnership under his LP contract holder, WBMG. We have been working on this project for at least 4 years now, and am glad to finally see DBS making some progress. L7 has been kept very hush-hush per the request of the billionaire owner of the company (and good friend of Chester's). At one time there were plans to go really public, etc, but that has changed over the past year due to some other circumstaces, unfortunately...

i read somwhere on the Internet about the owner being arrested for supposedly having a massive crack den?

Edited by sian18

Thanks for the information and thanks for registering. I appreciate getting the correct info right from the source! :)

- What other bands are on Level 7?

- Do you work directly with Chester / Dead By Sunrise (or LP mangement) since the guys in Julien-K are in Level 7? Like perhaps collaborating on press releases / tour plans or something like that?

Thanks for the information and thanks for registering. I appreciate getting the correct info right from the source! :)

- What other bands are on Level 7?

- Do you work directly with Chester / Dead By Sunrise (or LP mangement) since the guys in Julien-K are in Level 7? Like perhaps collaborating on press releases / tour plans or something like that?

I can't really talk about other bands, except for Dead By Sunrise, Julien-K and Dirty Heads. Everything else is hush, hush for various reasons. I have certainly worked with all of these folks through the years at various levels, and still do. Chester was with us for a couple of years, calloborating with the Julien-k folks, then when it came time to figure out where it should end up, it was decided that the folks who manage LP would also be the best place for this project. When we first started up we had signed a large number of artists with a specific mission in mind, but that has all changed (and not because of what was mentioned in an earlier post), so now we are focusing on a few core projects, including those mentioned ealier. We are busy getting ready for the release of the CD as well as various tours, etc. Going to be fun...

Edited by Lvl7