MS.com Shoutout

hahninator

Recently, Mike posted asking for people to post their websites or blogs in a comment on his blog.

He just picked the top 10 today, which you can check out right here. He also mentioned LP fansites in the post. I wrote in and put something in there about LPLive in his comments, so check out what he said:

"Thanks to all the fan sites covering our stuff--I didn't expect so many of you to post links. Thanks for the love. LOTS of DeviantArt galleries as well; great stuff! Assuming that if you're coming here, you already know what's going on in the LP world, I'm not going to re-post any links to fan sites (although they're great, and I did check them out)."

I didn't really think he'd post LP sites since most visitors to his blog check them out anyway, but I thought it was cool he mentioned the fans! This isn't really "news" but I thought it was alright to put up since it's not every day Mike reaches out to the fans (although he does it quite often). Thanks Mike!