Eric Burdon to be opening act for DBS tour?

Geki

I just read this on wikipedia for ''Chester Bennington'' under solo work http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bennington and apparently, Eric Burdon is scheduled to be the opening act for a late 2009 tour? If this is true, which I HIGHLY doubt, that would be cool with me.

Here's his wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Burdon

I also just found out under Eric Burdon's wikipedia, it now says

''A tour with War and Chester Bennington, the lead singer from Linkin Park, is scheduled for late 2009.'' Isn't War his old band?" I'm so confused right now...

Edited by Geki

yea i saw that like 2 weeks ago I would ignore it. Its wikipedia after all

Most likely it's fake but you never know...no other supporting acts have been announced yet which is odd. Usually they release the dates and bands at least a few months before the tour. If the tour is in late 2009, we only have 4 months left if you count the rest of this month...

I'd like to see DBS tour with a more alternative band on their album tour. A Day To Remember, Escape The Fate, Chiodos again?

This has been on there for several months, and has not been substantiated whatsoever.

Well why would somebody randomly put on Eric Burdon's page that he is touring with Chester Bennington? That would seem a little crazy to believe. I think this tour is entirely possible and is also most likely true. It would be kind of cool to see him live. Although, I hope he isn't going to be on the receiving end of items being thrown at him and him being booed because he's a respectable musician and an old man. I wouldn't put it past some LP or DBS fans though.

I just read this on wikipedia for ''Chester Bennington'' under solo work http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bennington and apparently, Eric Burdon is scheduled to be the opening act for a late 2009 tour? If this is true, which I HIGHLY doubt, that would be cool with me.

Here's his wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Burdon

I also just found out under Eric Burdon's wikipedia, it now says

''A tour with War and Chester Bennington, the lead singer from Linkin Park, is scheduled for late 2009.'' Isn't War his old band?" I'm so confused right now...

This was there like two months ago.

Lol I didn't say you shouldnt? I was just noting that it was on wikipedia a few months ago, so it might not be fully accurate.

you basically reposted what i and astat pretty much said. Like you didnt bother to read the previous posts before posting is what hes getting at

you basically reposted what i and astat pretty much said. Like you didnt bother to read the previous posts before posting is what hes getting at

QFT. Also, I did say in my original post that this is most likely fake. Although I think it is true, it could very well not be true.

Btw, does anyone think it's weird that DBS is apparently starting tour rehearsals next week but there's been no announcement of any tour dates (minus Ulalume) and there's also been no announcements of supporting acts or anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely it's fake but you never know...no other supporting acts have been announced yet which is odd. Usually they release the dates and bands at least a few months before the tour. If the tour is in late 2009, we only have 4 months left if you count the rest of this month...

I'd like to see DBS tour with a more alternative band on their album tour. A Day To Remember, Escape The Fate, Chiodos again?

ETF is on tour with Atreyu, ADTR is doing their own tour and Chiodos dumped Craig Owens.