Update on some LP-related collaborations

Astat

• 2 months later...

I've been keeping track of all of the confirmed and rumored LP-related collaborations for a while now, since there are quite a few of them. I figured I'd throw this up here as a reminder since some of these are pretty close to coming out...

Metric - "Gold Guns Girls" remix - Release date: Unknown

Mike remixed the song "Gold Guns Girls" as part of the theme for the Glorious Excess (Dies) art show. The remix is available for streaming on Mike's website, and Metric is apparently planning some sort of official release for the song, but no details on those plans are available yet.

Uncle Kracker - Happy Hour - Album release date: September 15th, 2009

Joe Hahn co-wrote a song called "Vegas Baby" for this album, and probably performed on it. It was featured in the "What Happens in Vegas" episode of The Hills a while back, and is listed in BMI's catalog database. However, the album was heavily re-written over the past year or so, and a bunch of tracks were cut. This song isn't on the final tracklisting, so it looks like it may never come out, but I'm making note of it here anyway.

Apathy - Wanna Snuggle? - Album release date: October 6th, 2009

Mike Shinoda produced a track called "Shoot First" for this album.

Kenna - MSTSMF Outtakes - Album release date: Late 2009?

Kenna has confirmed that there will be a track featuring Mike Shinoda on this.

Kings of Leon - Remix album (title TBA) - Album release date: Fall 2009?

One of the remixes on this album involves Linkin Park in some way, presumably Mike and/or Joe.

Cypress Hill - (Album title TBA) - Album release date: Late 2009?

Mike has confirmed that he produced a track for this album.

There were rumors a while back about an LP-related collaboration on Timbaland's Shock Value: Volume 2 album, as well as a collaboration with Akon. Both of these are extremely unlikely at this point, but have not been confirmed or denied. There was also a rumor of a collaboration/Mike Shinoda production on Lil Jon's Crunk Rock, but that turned out to be untrue.

Any update on ANY of these?

Any update on ANY of these?

Wanna Snuggle is out now, and I guess the Uncle Kracker song w/Joe will never see the light of day. Haven't heard anything new about an official release of the Gold Guns Girls remix, or any updates on Kenna's EP or the Kings of Leon remix album. The Cypress Hill album is called Rise Up and has been pushed back to sometime in 2010, the first single "Get 'Em Up" was released over the summer.

• 2 months later...