Hardcore Fans In Taiwan

hahninator

For those who don't know, the Taipei show last year had over 40,000 in attendance. This is the 2nd largest LP show ever I think, only to Sao Paulo 2004. It can be argued that LP had more fans at like Rock am Ring, Rock im Park, Download, some other festivals, etc, but those are festivals with a lot of bands, and LP is simply headlining. However, since all those people decided to stay for LP, I guess you could count that as an LP attendance.

Wherever their attendance records stand...Sao Paulo 04, all the international 2003, 2004, 2007, and 2008 festival shows/shows in countries that hardly get LP shows like Kuala Lumpur, Taiwan is definitely one that ranks in the top percentage.

I'd like to see a list of the top like, 10 LP shows as far as attendance goes. Maybe that's a project I can work on this fall for you guys if anyone's interested.

im pretty sure iv seen a vid where Chaz and Mike say that their Kroq Acoustic Christmas show in 2007 had like 1,000,000 people there, isnt that the top number?

Haha no man Kroq is at a small venue. 1.000.000? That's so never gonna happen. Maybe the largest crowd is about 90.000 at a festivial but 1 million? Get a grip.