Fort minor - we major cd

so i got this off ebay from a guy from Ireland like a few months ago

now i question is that how do i tell that its real?

ill post some pix soon lol

EDIT 1 - the pix are being upload 2 PB and nearly done

EDIT 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i forgot the cover lol

here is cover lol

Posted Image

Edited by heartagram_616

No reason to believe that it's not real - All copies of We Major came in clear slimline cases like that with the red FM logo and the cover art sticker 2-sided inlay, and nothing else. The type of cases also varied slightly, the copies I got from the street team came in slightly different cases than the one that came with my FMM membership package.

The only odd thing about your copy is the barcode sticker on the back, but that looks like it was put on there by a used CD store that someone sold it to at one point.

thanks guys well for under £10 including p&p aint so bad

does this go as official even tho it was never sold in shops?

It was sold through Green Lantern's website, and he's the one who did the mixtape, so...

Does anybody think we'll get

100 Degrees, Bloc Party, Respect 4 Grandma and All Night in regular studio form, not remixed? I think those are some of the best FM songs actually. 100 Degrees is like the best song Mike has ever done in my opinion.

Does anybody think we'll get

100 Degrees, Bloc Party, Respect 4 Grandma and All Night in regular studio form, not remixed? I think those are some of the best FM songs actually. 100 Degrees is like the best song Mike has ever done in my opinion.

What do you mean by "not remixed" exactly? Like, without the rewinds, Green Lantern talking over them, and transitions to/from other songs, stuff like that?

What do you mean by "not remixed" exactly? Like, without the rewinds, Green Lantern talking over them, and transitions to/from other songs, stuff like that?

Yeah, I hate how the mixtape has all those annoying rewinds and talking, etc. Kinda like how S.C.O.M. and Cover And Duck came out on Celph's mixtape and didn't have that stuff.