Song on Mikes Site

Pez

Hey guys. I dont know if this has been posted before but has anyone been able to rip the song of mikes site. Its like a remix of LP songs and all. It sounds pretty sweet.

So yeah has anyone been able to rip it or grab hold of it?

Whenever i sign into The LP network and i go on mikes site (for example i go to comment) theres a pretty sick remix of LP songs im guessing mike did. Am i like special or something and am the only one that can hear it?? Its been there for a while

No it's a browser error, LOL. It's making him hear the audio of the LPU 8 trailer. SOTD rewinded starts hence why he thinks it's a remix. BIO is in there, etc.

I have the same problem on my home computer. Plays that shit on every official LP site I go to. LPMB, LP.com, MS.com, etc. Not sure why it does it so I guess it's a brower or coding problem.

But yeah it's the LPU 8 trailer audio :)

No it's a browser error, LOL. It's making him hear the audio of the LPU 8 trailer. SOTD rewinded starts hence why he thinks it's a remix. BIO is in there, etc.

I have the same problem on my home computer. Plays that shit on every official LP site I go to. LPMB, LP.com, MS.com, etc. Not sure why it does it so I guess it's a brower or coding problem.

But yeah it's the LPU 8 trailer audio :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. It had me puzzled.

Now i shall try and find a rip.