DBS tabs

thefly

Just put up tabs for Let Down on my 4shared, also fixed a couple errors in my Fire and Crawl Back In tabs, so if you downloaded those previously, you might want to download the updated versions now.

I'm officially halfway done now, I have 6 songs from the album done, plus Morning After. I still need to do Give Me Your Name, Condemned, Into You, End of the World, Walking in Circles, and In the Darkness, and I'll probably do a tab for the Underworld Evolution remix of Morning After at some point.

GREAT!

• 2 weeks later...

Just put up tabs for Let Down on my 4shared, also fixed a couple errors in my Fire and Crawl Back In tabs, so if you downloaded those previously, you might want to download the updated versions now.

I'm officially halfway done now, I have 6 songs from the album done, plus Morning After. I still need to do Give Me Your Name, Condemned, Into You, End of the World, Walking in Circles, and In the Darkness, and I'll probably do a tab for the Underworld Evolution remix of Morning After at some point.

Awesome, do you think you'll do the acoutic version of Let Down at some point? Since that now we have a high quality Vegas version. Though i think its just a couple of extra chords here and there.

Awesome, do you think you'll do the acoutic version of Let Down at some point? Since that now we have a high quality Vegas version. Though i think its just a couple of extra chords here and there.

The acoustic version is actually pretty different than the electric one. I don't currently have an mp3 of the Vegas version though (I don't want a web-rip of the streaming version, I'm waiting for someone to send me the HQ version that you can purchase), plus the Vegas version is also a bit different from the '05 acoustic version, so I'm not exactly sure how I'll handle a tab of the acoustic version if I do one.

BTW, for anybody who likes Guitar Pro tabs, I've been posting a few DBS ones on Ultimate-Guitar: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Astat/contributions/ Fire and Crawl Back In both have bass parts in them too, which I don't have text tabs of currently, so if you're a bass player, you might want to check those out.

Ah I see, best to leave if for now. Good luck with the rest of OOA tracks. I wouldn't no where to begin with GMYN! :D

GMYN is rather easy for the most part, the chord progression for the verse is C-Am-Em-G, and the chorus is F-C-Am-Em-G7, or at least I think it ends on a G7. The vocal harmonies create a G7 chord at the end of the choruses so I would assume the acoustic guitars do the same, but they're kind of hard to hear clearly. There's a second acoustic part that slowly strums each chord change during the verse progression, the only part that's tricky is the slide guitar.

GMYN is rather easy for the most part, the chord progression for the verse is C-Am-Em-G, and the chorus is F-C-Am-Em-G7, or at least I think it ends on a G7. The vocal harmonies create a G7 chord at the end of the choruses so I would assume the acoustic guitars do the same, but they're kind of hard to hear clearly. There's a second acoustic part that slowly strums each chord change during the verse progression, the only part that's tricky is the slide guitar.

Oh right. I think its cause of how its mixed makes it sound more incomprehensible than it actually is. I'm looking forward to this tab the most :lol:

Hi Astat in End Of The World verse rif is ?

G|-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-x-6-x-6

D|-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-x-6-x-6

A|-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-x-4-x-4

*nod* One guitar repeats that rhythm throughout the verses while the second one plays a similar part that has more variations in which notes are muted and which ones aren't. I'd have that song tabbed already if I could just figure out one of the parts in the outro.

Hi Astat I watched concert from NY and i saw Ryan playing morning after and i saw he is playing other notes that you tabbed i think its something like that.

|-9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|----------10------12----------------8------------------------------------------------------------|

|---------------------------12-------------10----12----------------10-----------------------------|

|---------------------------------------------------------12-----------------11-------12----------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12----|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Astat I watched concert from NY and i saw Ryan playing morning after and i saw he is playing other notes that you tabbed i think its something like that.

|-9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|----------10------12----------------8------------------------------------------------------------|

|---------------------------12-------------10----12----------------10-----------------------------|

|---------------------------------------------------------12-----------------11-------12----------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12----|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Ryan may play it in a different position than the way I tabbed it, but it's the same notes and I really don't care about positionings with DBS tabs the way I do with LP stuff, mainly because even Ryan and Amir play certain parts using different positions from time to time (the A5 chords in Crawl Back In being based at the 5th fret on E vs. the open A string, for instance).

Plus Ryan completely screws up the solo on that recording anyway.

Astat i have request to you can you pm me walking in cicrcles, i dont care if you dont have tabbed all please.

The small bit of the solo I posted on the first page of this thread is all I've tabbed for that song. Haven't even started working on it yet.

I working on Condemned i have all riffs and end of the solo i can't tab rest of solo its very hard.

I've pretty much got the first solo down, it's the second solo during the outro that I'm having trouble with because it's so hard to hear with the vocals over it.

• 2 weeks later...