Best Of...MTM Cycle

hahninator

Edgefest is GODLY. How can HHH MK even compare to HHH Edgefest? Edgefest was damn epic.

I still Believe that the 3 piano songs of the Edgefest wasnt done just to be special

i believe that they had some technical problems with guitars or something else

they were forced to begin.

btw BTH piano version was awful.

Oh, we know exactly why it was done, lol.

The show page:

- The band was still stuck on the runaway at the airport as of 8:00pm, trying to clear customs. They weighed several options, which included taking a helicopter to the show. They arrived at seperate times to the show. At the Meet and Greet later on, Phoenix abruptly said to a fan that "Mike has just arrived". It is possible that the band wanted to get Mike and Chester to the show first, so they could at least start the show, and bring the rest of the band later, but it is unsure of what actually ended up happening.

Edgefest is GODLY. How can HHH MK even compare to HHH Edgefest? Edgefest was damn epic.

I still Believe that the 3 piano songs of the Edgefest wasnt done just to be special

Everyone knows that Edgefest had technical problems...

NO! BTH piano is the best piano version of all LP piano versions. (I don't like piano versions, but BTH is great)

Everyone knows that Edgefest had technical problems...

NO! BTH piano is the best piano version of all LP piano versions. (I don't like piano versions, but BTH is great)

Not technical problems, the rest of the band wasn't there! Just Mike, Chester and Phoenix were there. When PMA piano was almost done, the other 3 got there.

*Hands held high & Bleed it out from KROQ AAC 07, with orchestra and children choirs.

*Pushing me away in Paris, January 2008 (Chester's voice towards the end of the song).

*A place for my head at Rock in Rio (Mike and the crowd... reminded me some old concerts).

Yeah it's not many songs, just because i don't have listened to a lot of MTM shows.

Who cares if the piano songs at Edgefest were done because the rest of the band wasn't there? Doesn't take away from the performance at all. They sounded FANTASTIC. Edgefest is probably the best show that I ever went to and I've been to 19 shows. I went to PR08 twice about a week later and both of the shows couldn't even slightly compare with how epic Edgefest was. And Montreal was the best of that winter tour for sure. Canada killed it for shows in 2008. Europe of course had a lot of epic shit in 2008, too. US sucked in 2008.

Edited by Geki