LP To Play in Festival Rock One - Aug 5?

MikeF

From the looks of it, Linkin Park should be set to play Festival Rock One in Portimão, Portugal on August 5th. The festival is four days long, stretching from August 5th to August 8th and will be held at the Algarve International Motor Park. The source for this can be found here

Nothing is totally confirmed yet as far as we know, so DO NOT buy tickets until the show has officially been announced on LP.com. We'll let you know as soon as that happens if it does.

Edited by Hahninator

for some odd reasons i think its kinda fake.....LP.com would have put an announcement........and the website isnt working -.-

EDIT: Its Real....

scroll down to see the article in English :)

Edited by Libyanhead

"Linkin Park in the Festival One Rock

Linkin Park in the Algarve the 5 of August. American band burrow in the same day that James Morrison and Waterboys.

The Linkin Park North Americans are the new band confirmed in the poster of the Festival One Rock, that elapses this Summer in the Algarve.

In accordance with the Commercial Radio, the band of “What I've Done” touches the 5 of August in the International Automobile race track of the Algarve, in Portimão, the same day that James Morrison, Waterboys and Mia Rose.

The last ticket of Linkin Park retraces to the concert in in Rock River Lisbon, in 2008.

I used Yahoo Babel Fish to translate the web page :)

If it is true, lp.com will post it soon :P

i googled it, and found a lot of links that say about the band going to play there.

About the concert, which will be held August 15 - they were not immediately released

Now, you believe that they will play?

umm....

first, U didnt put an official link of the announcement....

second that link was ur website, so u could of possibly lied....

third i dont really get shit in those web pages, u should have translated the whole article and

fourth.....why ur telling me this, am i like ur enemy?

AND BTW see this link http://www.rockone.pt/ they didnt say shit about LP

soo, yeah, im not an IDIOT!

Edited by Libyanhead

umm....

third i dont really get shit in those web pages, u should have translated the whole article and

No, just ask!

umm....

AND BTW see this link target="_blank">http://www.rockone.pt/ they didnt say shit about LP

soo, yeah, im not an IDIOT!

Calm down, no need to be unfriendly. We just wait and see if LP.com will confirm it soon.

LP's show on RockOne is making quite the controversy among portuguese fans... There are lots of sources that confirm that they'll be playing at the festival, but there's no confirmation from the band yet, and the organization of the festival didn't make any official announcement about it either.

The only "official" sources we have so far are some websites about summer festivals (none of them is directly related to RockOne's organization) and a radio announcement. Today I sent an e-mail to RockOne's organization, and they replied saying that LP are confirmed to play at the festival... I don't know, lol.

And, to make things "worse", this website ( http://www.festivaisverao.com/Festivais/rock-one-2009.html ) says that LP will be playing before James Morrinson and Klepht (a not-so-famous portuguese band)...

Linkin Park is confirmed for day 5 !!

We have some problems with our site website, that we hope to solve then very soon!

I m sending you the update poster with all the band for de four days.

Tanks for writing us,

Eurídice Sousa

Rockinarade - Eventos e Espectáculos Lda.

Volta do Girassol nº 6, 8125-545 Vilamoura - Portugal

T. (+351) 289 324 811/2 F. (+351) 289 324 813

Tm. (+351) 910 514 765

www.rockone.pt

You can check the updated bill at: http://www.rockone.festivaispt.org/