Summer Sanitarium 2003

LPPhan2005

When I read through FTI, there was a few pages about Sanitarium and how LP pranked Metallica onstage during Master of Puppets. It said the band set up picnic blankets and Chester was skateboarding on stage. Which show was that from? And If anyone has links to the video or pics of Chester pranking Metallica, please post them here.

On a "Sanitarium-related" note, a note should be added to the page of the 7/26/03 at Hawethorne Racetrack in Cicero, IL. That show was the infamous show that Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit threw a tantrum and walked off 17 minutes into their set, due to being booed by the crowd. Since LB breached contract, some members of the crowd tried to sue Fred. The people who booed Fred were encouraged by a local radio DJ who told them to write things on posterboard to tick him off.

Edited by LPPhan2005

• 9 months later...

Hi guys.

I have such a request. At lplive.net Concert Summer Sanitarium tour provides information about each concert. It is also written there, or no video or audio from these shows. In many concerts, I discovered that the audiotape was made and where they are not clear. If anyone has, you can somehow download these concerts? And where do they download? Help please. Thank you.

Hi guys.

I have such a request. At lplive.net Concert Summer Sanitarium tour provides information about each concert. It is also written there, or no video or audio from these shows. In many concerts, I discovered that the audiotape was made and where they are not clear. If anyone has, you can somehow download these concerts? And where do they download? Help please. Thank you.

Please only make requests in the appropriate forum. Thank you.