DJ Vice featuring Mike Shinoda - Freestyle

Fyzer

No. I don't have any interest in it. If you want to rip the full thing, feel free. I have the track before and after Freestyle so I can see the transitions but that's all I am interested in.

Can someone clear this up? Obviously the links don't work anymore but there's the mixtape version, which is legit, it's the .wma file. Tracklisting on this part of the mixtape:

10. DJ Vice

11. Freestyle *Exclusive*

12. Roc The Mic

Eric claims he made the demo but it was allegedly on Vice's MySpace and it sounds like a demo too...no rough cuts/edits at all or anything. If needed I can reupload the files. HOWEVER, it's possible Eric did make that version because the "regular verison" I have has scratching at the end and sounds like it might be just the normal version of the song that wasn't on the Mixtape, aka the "demo".

Do you have the full tracklist?

For me, it's pretty clear that one of these 3 versions was made by him. I think your "regular version" is actually the demo and your "demo" is the one he made.

But I think is very weird that DJ Vice uploaded an early version of the song to his MySpace page, yet the first one we got was this mixtape version edited by Eric. Does anybody knows when this was uploaded to his MySpace page?

Yeah we can go with that. Mixtape version and demo version (uploaded by Vice on MySpace) (which is what we call the regular verison). What we used to call the demo version was made by Eric.

That clears it up.

Not sure on when it was uploaded to MySpace. Maybe he posted it after it appeared on the mixtape. We can always ask DJ Vice too. I'd be interested in the full tracklisting too since I don't have it.

EDIT: I'll email Vice and ask what the deal is here.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure on when it was uploaded to MySpace. Maybe he posted it after it appeared on the mixtape. We can always ask DJ Vice too. I'd be interested in the full tracklisting too since I don't have it.

EDIT: I'll email Vice and ask what the deal is here.

Any news?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can someone please re-upload those 3 versions of the song? Thanks :)

Album (mixtape) version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qa7qwv

You already have the demo version.

The 3rd one was made by a fan (it's not official).

which one is on LPAssociation?

I don't know.

which one is the one that lpliveusername shared on a Demo list thread?

The demo version...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this was 2002 Mixtape...WOW! RT

If Vice says it was released in 2002 then it was released in 2002. Period. :D

2002 "I'm Serious" mixtape by @djvice http://bit.ly/bP84YT

Was this a link to the full mixtape?

Anyone downloaded it?

All I got is this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mbr969

it's a picture of the Disc

The person who took this picture (lperocker) lost the CD case.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...