LPTV FROM ZERO: From Zero Unboxing [Episode 6]

martinez

3 hours ago, Cesar656 said:

I don't know this video seemed kinda artificial, i would have preferred more BTS of the shows, but oh well it is what it is

It was an LPTV clearly aimed at selling the album variations, and that's no problem at all. I don't think the release of this LPTV interferes with the upcoming episodes in any way.

In fact, if their intention was to sell those cassettes, congrats... They managed to convince me. I'm just waiting for the pre-sale to open!

21 hours ago, Cesar656 said:

Could have done without this one, felt like a 6min ad. boring

It's like a weird mix. Some of it definitely felt like an ad, but then I think when they discuss the artwork, bring out the print proofs, and goof around with each other - those bits I find very interesting! Also Frank showing up is just neat in general. I kinda hope we'll get a full episode just about the artwork and design at some point (like the making-of, not just how it looks as the final product)

4 hours ago, Sabi said:

I wonder if we'll have any episodes from the studio - recording the album. We know Fiore was shooting making of "In My Head" vocals in Mike's home studio. LP was probably already recording something as well...

It's possible, but the way Mike has consistently described the sessions as low pressure "let's see what happens" situations, I wouldn't count on him having had Fiore in the studio shooting professional footage.

I'm not saying there's nothing, but there probably isn't as much as past LP albums. I still wish we'd have gotten to see more of the OML recording sessions.

Edited by Justin

Fiore was probably there full-time when they were recorded in the studio in 2023 when Brad first met Emily and they started recording together.

The 2019-2022 sessions of Mike, Dave, Joe, (sometimes Rob), Colin, Emily, and a million other artists at Mike's house... I would doubt that Fiore was there for any of that. Maybe very limited stuff.

4 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Fiore was probably there full-time when they were recorded in the studio in 2023 when Brad first met Emily and they started recording together.

The 2019-2022 sessions of Mike, Dave, Joe, (sometimes Rob), Colin, Emily, and a million other artists at Mike's house... I would doubt that Fiore was there for any of that. Maybe very limited stuff.

I would love to see the making of and specially some scenes with Rob.

It's basically confirmed that atleast Rob met Emily and its very likely that they worked together.

4 hours ago, JZLP-Benningstrong said:

I would love to see the making of and specially some scenes with Rob.

It's basically confirmed that atleast Rob met Emily and its very likely that they worked together.

I can imagine he was recorded on camera but most likely cut out of BTS videos

Edited by MMM