2024.09.24 - London, England (The O2)

RogueSoul

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emily seems to be more and more herself. She opens herself up with every show. Her going into the crowd for In The End or her doing half of a roll backwards after her Crown Scream is pure Emily. But she shouldn't replicate every move she did in Dead Sara. Otherwise Collin should be afraid of his drum kit since she somehow likes to dive in those. lol

Great show overall, happy to see them again!

I stood in front of Emily's "home base" and was surprised at how often she's checking the teleprompters. Understandable though, considering there's a lot of pressure around her entire performance.

Also, interesting the amount of info on the setlist sheet Mike had next to his keyboard, such as where Emily or other people needs to stay during certain songs. Left home with this and one of Phoenix's picks.

XjzLmiv.jpeg

19 minutes ago, vitorpacheco said:

Great show overall, happy to see them again!

I stood in front of Emily's "home base" and was surprised at how often she's checking the teleprompters. Understandable though, considering there's a lot of pressure around her entire performance.

Also, interesting the amount of info on the setlist sheet Mike had next to his keyboard, such as where Emily or other people needs to stay during certain songs. Left home with this and one of Phoenix's picks.

XjzLmiv.jpeg

Interesting. And I rather have her use the telepromter for the upcoming shows than having her missing all the lyrics. She will get there eventually.

I’m out of touch with memes… what was the ‘Not doing shows in London? Hell no. But doing shows in London? Hell yeah!’ In reference to?

Edit- never mind, I found it. TikTok video based on a 10 year old Reddit post. Mike really pulling out an obscure bit of internet culture there lol

Edited by Sukotto