Collision Course Vinyl Repress

LPLStaff

From our good friends at LPCatalog:

Linkin Park is repressing Collision Course on vinyl with a release date set for this month - September 27, 2024.

The vinyl has only been released twice - on black vinyl in 2004 and for Record Store Day in 2014 on transparent blue vinyl. Both runs are pretty limited so this will be a good opportunity for fans to get the vinyl that missed out on it the first two times around in previous decades.

image.png

Find Collision Course's 2024 vinyl in online stores, like Rough Trade, for $23-25.

On 9/22/2024 at 10:59 PM, thigolpbr said:

Nothing from stream Full concert The Roxy 2004 ?

The band is looking forwards (I don't think they will do MTM20 TBH) + Jay's label letting them release the entire show would be quite difficult, so.. be pleased with this re-release.

Edited by RentEznor

2 hours ago, RentEznor said:

The band is looking forwards (I don't think they will do MTM20 TBH) + Jay's label letting them release the entire show would be quite difficult, so.. be pleased with this re-release.

Sad

Re-release on blue vinyl like RSD 2014 would've been nice, but it's still good to have new copies in circulation. I do think this is all we'll get for CC, which is unfortunate. The DVD probably also isn't being included this time either, which I guess makes sense to keep the cost and complexity down.