LPLive / SOBCentral Exclusive: 'Flight Path' by Ryu (Prod. Cheapshot & Vin Skully)

Just because something might seem like it is one thing, that doesn't mean that it is. 

From your perspective, it might seem like my posts are AI generated. 

From my perspective, I would have been excited if SmarterChild had even known about Styles of Beyond. 

Let's say that any of you had the opportunity to actually ask these artists questions, what you wouldn't want to do is be like these guys.

Edited by Bense

I am in the process of getting things prepared so that I can record a video presentation for y'all. 

I have taken some time to consider how it is that many of you might have, understandably perceived that my posts had been AI generated. 

In the meantime, I cannot help but think (and laugh) about this SNL skit of Leslie Jones (one of my favorite SNL cast members of all time), and Louis CK, who is also a redhead like myself.

AI generated text?

WDYM, this is how I talk 😆

14 hours ago, Bense said:

I am in the process of getting things prepared so that I can record a video presentation for y'all. 

I have taken some time to consider how it is that many of you might have, understandably perceived that my posts had been AI generated. 

In the meantime, I cannot help but think (and laugh) about this SNL skit of Leslie Jones (one of my favorite SNL cast members of all time), and Louis CK, who is also a redhead like myself.

AI generated text?

WDYM, this is how I talk 😆

A presentation? Is this highschool?

Can't wait for it

On 7/24/2024 at 2:54 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

A presentation? Is this highschool?

Can't wait for it

Highschool? No. This is most akin to 'Rocket Surgery' post doc school! 😆

I finally got my boxes of physical media from the back of my father's barn (workshop) which have my SOB and Divine Styler collection. It's been over a decade since I've looked through these while sitting down inside (as opposed to standing outside in the barn / shipping container and taking a quick picture)

I believe that the last time would have been during my Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 semesters at Clemson. 

I need to make some updates to my VPS and get an HTTPS certificate for my webserver (which has been on my agenda) so that I can host images, that I can then insert on here.

In the meantime, within the past week I have I have converted the lyrics EOL format from Unix to Win for the text that I had embedded in the USLT frame of the id3v2 tags of my m4a/aac files that I previously encoded from the audio files that I ripped off of my Bilawn Records CD of 2000 Fold that I purchased off of half.com many years ago. 

This allows me to view lyrics on my phone (Android) with jetAudio+ (my preferred music player). 

I have already revised some of the 2000 Fold lyrics (Killer Instinct) on genius.com, which they ripped off of ohhla.com. 

If anyone wishes to help me revise and/or transcribe some of the lyrics for the remaining songs off of 2000 Fold, that would be cool. I believe that I began typing out Gollaxowelcome years ago. I might have that text file on Google drive. 

An idea that I've considered, but have yet to experiment with: 

See if there's any online AI tools that will allow you to upload a music file (mp3, etc) that they'll then return an acapella of that song. 

Then use upload that acapella to a voice to text site (https://tinywow.com/video/audio-to-text 

Dunno. Will have to experiment when I'm at my desk next. Currently waiting for carryout.

Edited by Bense