Projekt Revolution

ChuckCheese

• 2 weeks later...

Charlotte PR 07

Raleigh PR 08+ MnG

Charlotte PR 08 PIT

Omg I have to say my favorite of those three was Charlotte. Althought at Raleigh I sat beside Chester and he kept kicking my leg and stepping on my toes. Heh. Charlotte WAS AWESOME. I was the front row of the pit on the barricade plus I was center stage on the barricade. I felt like the whole show was an orgasm. :P During LP's set people were tossing beach balls and I had finally gotten one and Mike wanted me to throw it to him and when I went to the security guard took it from me and popped it and Mike looked at me and made a frowny face IT WAS SO CUTE. Then at the end of their set Rob threw me a drumstick and it hit me in the forehead and another girl got it from me. But overall, I love Linkin Park and their shows. Amazing!

I've been to PR07 in Marysville and PR08 in Mountain View. Both were absolutely amazing shows. Linkin Park always puts on an amazing live show!

I was also at both of these shows, and they were both outstanding. I have seen LP four times now, and PR 07 was definitely their best performance out of the four.

• 1 month later...

Projekt Revolution 04

Projekt Revolution 08

Both at Moutain View, CA

AMAZING SHOWS.. BOTH WERE SO AWESOME IT WAZ FUCKIN INCREDIBLE..

LP sure knows how to perform on a high great level.. with great energy. just a great, great band. i think i loved the 04 Show better cuz i saw them backstage which waz unbelievable..shakin their hands, talkin to them and gettin their autographs..it waz amazing.. proudest moment of my life..and it waz the night i start lovin KoRn! haha!!

Just two great nights..cant wait till they tour again..

[LP] Baby!!

Edited by Dennis18

• 4 weeks later...