Exclusive LP Vinyls hitting FYE

It seems Linkin Park's exclusive vinyl tracks are hitting more and more stores. LOST DEMOS (Originally a Record Store Day Exclusive from my understanding) and The Rising Tied's Deluxe Edition have both just landed at my FYE where I work. On top of this, we're slated to get the Dead By Sunrise Out Of Ashes exclusive vinyl as well! If you missed out on the other vinyls or are waiting on DBS, keep your eyes peeled. Not sure how many copies we're going to be sent. We've one each right now.

6 hours ago, RYG4R said:

What about Mike Shinoda's Post Traumatic orange vinyl that was rumoured few months ago?

One was cancelled, the other one was postponed to June.

The RSD vinyls will be available worldwide in various stores including this polish store.

On 3/8/2024 at 6:57 PM, SardonicallyParanoid said:

It seems Linkin Park's exclusive vinyl tracks are hitting more and more stores. LOST DEMOS (Originally a Record Store Day Exclusive from my understanding) and The Rising Tied's Deluxe Edition have both just landed at my FYE where I work. On top of this, we're slated to get the Dead By Sunrise Out Of Ashes exclusive vinyl as well! If you missed out on the other vinyls or are waiting on DBS, keep your eyes peeled. Not sure how many copies we're going to be sent. We've one each right now.

When you say you’ve got one right now, you physically have the DBS vinyl in stock, back room or what? Or just that you will be getting a copy to sell?

On 3/10/2024 at 1:21 PM, martinez said:

One was cancelled, the other one was postponed to June.

The RSD vinyls will be available worldwide in various stores including this polish store.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find the cancellation info ? Any idea on the why ?

Thanks.