'Return Of The Aliens' Now Available On HEN!

lpliveusername

Mike Shinoda has released another one of his CoronaJams, this time on Hic Et Nunc (HEN), a new NFT marketplace based on the Tezos platform. 'Return Of The Aliens' was created live on Twitch on May 25, 2021 and is an accompaniment to Mike's reinterpretation of the Omnimorphs NFT collectible project that he called "Memento Morphi." The full length track is available for free download in MP3 320kbps format. Listen and download here: https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/370174

Whoaaa! I love this track, never thought he will make it into NFT. Quick question: is the track still called "Return of the Aliens" or should we called it "Memento Morphi" since that's the name for the project. 

ps: this artwork reminds me of "Glorious Excess" arts. 

QmSFRj4m2B2qMZ35LHcsEeeju5Xf5pGMqjw9ckm9

2 hours ago, PeppePark said:

I think he still considers the track named "Return Of The Aliens"!

He just added the song because it was in the playlist while he was drawing and thought it was fitting!

Thank you for the confirmation! 💯 I thought he will rename the track after official release. Gonna update my playlist now. 😂