Look what i found on the xero tape cover (at the otherside)

MrS

2 hours ago, Gary said:

Link doesn't work..

Link is working. It's the last picture here:

https://lpcatalog.com/item/xero/cassette/demo-tape2

On top to the "R" from "Xero" you can see a show photo. This is something I noticed on the original Xero tape too back in January when Jeff Blue showed it and has been bugging me ever since. In the book Jeff says he received the first tape months before the Whisky show and the tape with the baby cover was also given to him some time before that show. If that's true, how come they have a live photo on both tapes? Is his timeline wrong? You can see there's an audience watching. Was the Whisky show not their actual live debut? Or is it a completely different band on the photo?

1 minute ago, lpliveusername said:

Link is working. It's the last picture here:

https://lpcatalog.com/item/xero/cassette/demo-tape2

On top to the "R" from "Xero" you can see a show photo. This is something I noticed on the original Xero tape too back in January when Jeff Blue showed it and has been bugging me ever since. In the book Jeff says he received the first tape months before the Whisky show and the tape with the baby cover was also given to him some time before that show. If that's true, how come they have a live photo on both tapes? Is his timeline wrong? You can see there's an audience watching. Was the Whisky show not their actual live debut? Or is it a completely different band on the photo?

Wow this is actually quite interesting.