Interview: DC101 At Home Hangout with Mike Shinoda (April 27, 2021)

PeppePark

Watch this new interview by Mike recorded in April with alternative rock radio DC101, where he talks about his Twitch streams, "Happy Endings", his ideas about music genres and more.

Some fans had the chance to join the conversation and ask some questions.

He also confirmed that he's working on a lot of different things we'll hear about in the coming times:
"These all last few years has been a moment of like research and development, figuring out what I wanna do. I'm involved in a couple of little projects and things that I'm tinkering with and figuring out. It's probably a longer term thing, like... I think over the course of the next few years some of that stuff will start to become real. But yeah, number 1, I'm not just sitting around doing Twitch, and number 2, I'm not just sitting around like making demos and leaving them in my hard drive."

Well that's reassuring that at least he's working on some projects. 

"A few years" is a very long time period for a project. Does he have a new band he's making an album with or something?

Hopefully he's just subliminally hinting at LP.

12 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Well that's reassuring that at least he's working on some projects. 

"A few years" is a very long time period for a project. Does he have a new band he's making an album with or something?

Hopefully he's just subliminally hinting at LP.

New Mike Shinoda band with a weird name would be fun tho 😂😂 like a rap/hip hop project with Japanese artists or stuff like that 😂😂