Meteora Aqua Blue Vinyl

lpliveusername

Last year we reported about a limited edition Aqua Blue vinyl of Meteora scheduled for Black Friday, but later we heard from The Record Hub that the release had been postponed. The note said: "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news. Our distributor has been in touch to say that due to a Christmas production backlog, Linkin Park: Meteora blue vinyl production has been postponed until Spring 2021."

Rock Sound now reports that the Meteora vinyl is confirmed for this year's Record Store Day along with releases by Evanescence, Alkaline Trio, Deftones, Pvris, Senses Fail, and others. Record Store Day will be taking place on two different dates: June 12 and July 17. Meteora is coming on the latter. Originally announced to be imited to 3000 copies, it seems they have increased that amount to 8500.

See the full list of RSD Drops with their quantity and release dates here.

I already have the Gold pressing which I think fits better with the standard album cover but damn if I’m not tempted to grab this. That’s such a nice hue of blue. They should’ve given the sleeve the blue “deluxe edition” art to match!

Just now, lpliveusername said:

Linkin Park posted about it on social media and they say June 12 instead of July 17. Does that mean the official Record Store Day list is wrong?

Record store says: June 12, so it is correct what LP said.

Edited by martinez