Will "Dropped Frames" Songs Get Played Live?

LPLStaff

What do you think?

Mike didn't play Brooding live for Post Traumatic,, he hasn't really played many instrumentals live over the course of his career honestly. Session and Cure For The Itch were both Joe-only tracks. Mike did do on the 2014-2015 world tour part of his solo medley instrumentally which he played.

When he inevitably plays solo again, since he's releasing at least 3 volumes of instrumentals, do you think he slips one in somewhere? Some of the volume 1 tracks are pretty good, he could fit one in to a setlist. But he already has trouble fitting everything in since he has so much material he can play.

10 minutes ago, SFNL14 said:

I think the most we can get is a mashup. We will probably see him rap over the instrumentals.

This. I doubt any of these will get used as anything more than a beat to rap over (like the Funky Rebel Break thing from FM 2015) or maybe as an intro to another song.

ALTNC w/ Booty Down intro to open the encore :P

He'd probably work some stuff in as mashup/song transition/show intro material, but I can't see him doing a full performance of anything other than Open Door. Maybe he'd use Booty Down as some funny exit music at the end of the set like LP used to do with the bluegrass version of Crawling.

7 hours ago, Astat said:

He'd probably work some stuff in as mashup/song transition/show intro material, but I can't see him doing a full performance of anything other than Open Door. Maybe he'd use Booty Down as some funny exit music at the end of the set like LP used to do with the bluegrass version of Crawling.

Kind of off topic, but... 

Chester dancing to bluegrass OSC at DBS Amsterdam is hilarious.