Tour Postponed / New Project

lpliveusername

The Birthday Massacre and Julien-K's tour has been officially postponed due to multiple cancellations resulted from the coronavirus epidemic. They are working on a reschedule of the tour dates. Meanwhile, the band will be shipping all the Harmonic Disruptor perks and fulfill the remaining personal perks over the next 2 weeks. Things to look forward:

- Stronger Without You track drops 3/20/20

- Harmonic Disputor album drops 4/3/2020 with new single Burn The System

- New campaign: Trauma Echos

Read the entire note here: https://www.facebook.com/julienk/photos/a.351126906186/10157681066856187/

My album has shipped. No real excitement for it I guess as I already have the album.  Cant wait for the new album promo vid.hype though ! and stronger without you essentially being the next single is meh to me, its probably the worst song on the album.

5 minutes ago, JamesMaloy said:

I’m surprised they didn’t cancel it a week or so ago. Anyone who would go to a concert right now is crazy. And same goes for anyone who would want to tour. 

That's a pretty hot take.

Went to Silversun Pickups two nights ago in Asheville and last night in Atlanta. Great shows. 

1 hour ago, Hahninator said:

That's a pretty hot take.

Went to Silversun Pickups two nights ago in Asheville and last night in Atlanta. Great shows. 

Are you aware of the global pandemic currently going on? Have you read any of the news on it? Even in our own country, people are being encouraged to stay home. Disney is closing it’s parks. Basically all sports events are canceled. Tons and tons of bands and artists are canceling their touring. Even late night talk shows are going dark. In a few weeks here, you’ll see why. I also hope you aren’t around anyone that is past the age of 60 or who has underlying health conditions.