Post-Meteora Hahn Scratches

OKCrew

4 hours ago, bruh009 said:

omg, this thing is huge already, sorry

Bruh PLEASE don't apologize! That post was amazing! I can't wait for Symphonies of Light now. I'm almost through LPU 15 myself. Yes the ones you listed for sure have scratches. I'm so grateful you took the time to make the more comprehensive list because I was originally just interested in songs made 2006 and beyond for reasons similar to what you're talking about, and ignored the HT/Meteora Demos on the later LPU disks. The band "grew out" of using turntable scratches on studio tracks, so whenever it happened after Meteora era, it was more of a treat. (I also totally agree about QWERTY)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/20/2023 at 2:36 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

So he finally found the cure for the itch after the release of Living Things

11 years without itch.

😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🤝

I’m adding “Izzo/In the End” to the list, but not the rest of Collision Course. It’s the only audible scratching on the EP that’s completely new and unique to the mashup, and doesn’t come from either of the other songs:

1. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You - the scratching in the bridge is just from Lying From You

2. Big Pimpin’/Papercut - the scratching throughout is just from Big Pimpin’

3. Jigga What/Faint - no audible scratches

4. Numb/Encore - no audible scratches (in this case scratches from the original Numb weren’t included in new production)

5. Izzo/In the End - NEW, unique audible scratches in the outro! 🔥 

6. PoA/99 Problems/OST - prominent scratching throughout but it was just from original PoA and OST